By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Yoshiya said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:

Just curious what we're supposed to do with hatmoza now that you've lost your blocking ability.

Reminder: His win condition is to be THE LAST ONE STANDING. He wants to limit town numbers to as low as possible/close to scum.

I personally trust him despite all that has happened now. I'm kind of naive though and like to think people will help so it's up to the rest of town. If the majority of town want him gone toDay then I will vote him. I suggested that plan as I was trying to bait out DT by making him think I hadn't done anything.

I can just imagine hatmoza, laughing right now at how we even let him live this long after his SCUM SK claim. I'm ashamed.

Even if we lynch scum today, he'll just compensate with killing more town, to keep numbers as even as possible for his win.

He's killed TWO town in a row the past two nights, plus his little win condition. I don't know what more to say to you.

Around the Network

I think scum wins :S

Hatz dies tonight as Sk, scum kill one of us, it's pretty much over. Hatz is a lost lynch... we're doing too little, too late. But that's what it is, we gotta do what we gotta do, in case there's still a chance to win.

If game continues tomorrow, it's because SK may still win against mafia... :( we suck.

Hatmoza has conveniently disappeared. His little non-accusation at me held no weight and now he's gone. He didn't answer any of my questions, mainly this (which was a perfectly reasonable question I might add).

...and we're supposed to trust him? -.-

miz1q2w3e said:

Hatmoza has conveniently disappeared. His little non-accusation at me held no weight and now he's gone. He didn't answer any of my questions, mainly this (which was a perfectly reasonable question I might add).

21 players in the game, 9 town gone (3 modkilled), 2 mafia down.

With 10 players left, and 1 SK, there are 9 players left.

If the game had 6 mafia + 1 SK, then we're down to 5 town vs 4 mafia + 1 sk.......

We might not have a choice to keep him in the game :S

happydolphin said:

Hatz dies tonight as Sk, scum kill one of us, it's pretty much over. Hatz is a lost lynch... we're doing too little, too late. But that's what it is, we gotta do what we gotta do, in case there's still a chance to win.

If game continues tomorrow, it's because SK may still win against mafia... :( we suck.

Snap out of it! *slaps across face*

This is nowhere near over!

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:

I'm right here. Questions all answered. You choose not to believe the answers. That's not my problem and only more weight to your true colors and back pedaling.

Again, why are you trying to mak a case against a claimed SK? It makes no sense. Answer that? I have nothing to argue, I am a confirmed scum.

And don't say it's because you now think I'm mafia.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I'll wait for DT but I think I know who is mafia. I believe Supermario screwed up big time .

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

21 players in the game, 9 town gone (3 modkilled), 2 mafia down.

With 10 players left, and 1 SK, there are 9 players left.

If the game had 6 mafia + 1 SK, then we're down to 5 town vs 4 mafia + 1 sk.......

We might not have a choice to keep him in the game :S

Oh god.

happydolphin said:

If I get lynched, the SK is gone. Which is not bad for town, but your real problem is mafia at this point. Just last game, town lost because the settled for a SK lynch.

Don't cry to me when you are in Lynch scum or lose situation tomorrow.

You can either trust I'll stay my blad and have yoshiya block me, or lose me as a number to town's benefit and another town.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
miz1q2w3e said:

I'm right here. Questions all answered. You choose not to believe the answers. That's not my problem and only more weight to your true colors and back pedaling.

Again, why are you trying to mak a case against a claimed SK? It makes no sense. Answer that? I have nothing to argue, I am a confirmed scum.

And don't say it's because you now think I'm mafia.

Um, where exactly did you explain Danne's post?

Why? Because I want(ed) to get rid of you. You have literally killed almost as many town as the mafia has.

Seems we might need to cooperate now, though. @happyD's posts...