By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Yoshiya said:

Just curious what we're supposed to do with hatmoza now that you've lost your blocking ability.

Reminder: His win condition is to be THE LAST ONE STANDING. He wants to limit town numbers to as low as possible/close to scum.

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:

You think Tabaha is outright lying and then say I am suspicious for going after you? I just...wow. After the last game are you really going to be as naive as to keep a confirmed scum (of the main team) around? That pratically won it for you last time >.>

Town is focused on lynching Hatz today, after that, we will see.

Anyone who doesn't follow the logic and tries to distract from town's win condition is suspect.

Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

You already know that won't work! They will bus with a scum and a town almost certainly, so the scum isn't going to come forward and say "I was blocked" are they? 

I don't think Tabaha is cop. Neither do most players, and his opinion holds very little weight at this stage of the game as i have already said.

HoS Yoshiya. 

You may very well be one of our elusive scum. 

You think Tabaha is outright lying and then say I am suspicious for going after you? I just...wow. After the last game are you really going to be as naive as to keep a confirmed scum (of the main team) around? That pratically won it for you last time >.>

Wait. What? 

Most players don't think he is cop. So even if he is, players won't listen, so he can be pushed to the side a bit even if he is town. As I said.

YOU ARE SUSPICIOUS. 

And That last game point isn't even relevant, because Hatz is a 100% DEFINATE threat to town, WHO KILLS TOWNIES for no good reason. By NOT killing him, likE YOU are suggesting, we would be doing EXACTLY what you have just said.  

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:

Just curious what we're supposed to do with hatmoza now that you've lost your blocking ability.

Reminder: His win condition is to be THE LAST ONE STANDING. He wants to limit town numbers to as low as possible/close to scum.

I personally trust him despite all that has happened now. I'm kind of naive though and like to think people will help so it's up to the rest of town. If the majority of town want him gone toDay then I will vote him. I suggested that plan as I was trying to bait out DT by making him think I hadn't done anything.

Yoshiya said:

I personally trust him despite all that has happened now. I'm kind of naive though and like to think people will help so it's up to the rest of town. If the majority of town want him gone toDay then I will vote him. I suggested that plan as I was trying to bait out DT by making him think I hadn't done anything.

Your biggest mistake was not to vote trucks yesterday and to desert town.

As of that it will be very difficult to trust you, if town you are. Your latest play against DT is very fishy, and your failure to realize Hatz's threat to us shows you're not really on our side.

So,... you're kind of cooked.

Around the Network

miz, link to Tabaha pleading plox XD

Goddamn why does the thread have to explode like this. Happened yesterday too. Don't worry unless you lynch super-fast I'll be able to chime in (hopefully in 7 to 10 hours) ...

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Playing LoL now, don't expect me to reply for a while.

@miz. nvm, got it.

happydolphin said:
miz, link to Tabaha pleading plox XD

I already did...

again.