By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

happydolphin said:
Yoshiya said:

I lied when I said I did nothing last Night to prevent DT from using what I said to his advantage. I roleblocked him, if he really watched me he should have known that.

He should have known what, he never said he got a result...

Somebody's getting lynched tomorrow *rubs hands* DT's case on you insta-voting him rather than trucks is pretty solid. You helped us none yesterDay. Same for Linkz and F-F.

Right, so first he lies to town. Then says he can use his roleblock to stop an SK. So that we don't kill Hatz today. BUT NO, he actually used it on me, so he wants my lynch. That means that Hatz would have a free reign to kill another town tonight. That move is to NO TOWN'S ADVANTAGE. 

Not to mention that is definately one possible scenario that Yoshiya is ignoring. As i said, I didn't name anyone, Pezus told me my watch "Nothing to Report". So either that means, no-one visted Yoshiya, I was bussed with a player that no-one visited, or i was blocked and so saw nothing. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:

Nah, Yoshiya seemed genuine. They were probably bussed.

No, he isn't. He tunneled DT all game and didn't vote trucks yesterDay. Be wary.

EBWOP: DT's argument does hold true but he has "conveniently" forgotten about one of the claimed powers in the game. Weird since he supposedly didn't see the person two Nights ago and thus should know for a fact if they are scum or not. In fact DT, why haven't you voted Tabaha yet? If you're telling the truth he is confirmed scum.

happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Nah, Yoshiya seemed genuine. They were probably bussed.

No, he isn't. He tunneled DT all game and didn't vote trucks yesterDay. Be wary.

haha I was just about to post that:

happydolphin said:
Yoshiya said:

I lied when I said I did nothing last Night to prevent DT from using what I said to his advantage. I roleblocked him, if he really watched me he should have known that.

He should have known what, he never said he got a result...

Somebody's getting lynched tomorrow *rubs hands* DT's case on you insta-voting him rather than trucks is pretty solid. You helped us none yesterDay. Same for Linkz and F-F.

Both Yoshiya and tabaha refused to vote Trucks. That's mainly the source of my residual suspicion @those two.

miz1q2w3e said:

Both Yoshiya and tabaha refused to vote Trucks. That's mainly the source of my residual suspicion @those two.

Worse, didn't someone say tabaha was pleading to keep trucks? I don't have the link on hand, would be nice if someone could find that.
Unless it's bs in which case we ignore it.

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

There's a busdriver. They killed Mantle, so clearly they didn't use it on him. The only other claimed powers are us two. Do you not think they would use it on one us? -.-

Tabaha is also claimed power so that argument doesn't hold true. And if this is the case, can someone else please say if they were roleblocked last Night? It would confirm for us if someone was busdriven with DT.

You already know that won't work! They will bus with a scum and a town almost certainly, so the scum isn't going to come forward and say "I was blocked" are they? 

I don't think Tabaha is cop. Neither do most players, and his opinion holds very little weight at this stage of the game as i have already said.

HoS Yoshiya. 

You may very well be one of our elusive scum. 

happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Worse, didn't someone say tabaha was pleading to keep trucks? I don't have the link on hand, would be nice if someone could find that.

That would be me :p

Yes, tabaha begged mantle to vote him instead of Trucks

miz1q2w3e said:
happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

That would be me :p

Yes, tabaha begged mantle to vote him instead of Trucks

link

DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

There's a busdriver. They killed Mantle, so clearly they didn't use it on him. The only other claimed powers are us two. Do you not think they would use it on one us? -.-

Tabaha is also claimed power so that argument doesn't hold true. And if this is the case, can someone else please say if they were roleblocked last Night? It would confirm for us if someone was busdriven with DT.

You already know that won't work! They will bus with a scum and a town almost certainly, so the scum isn't going to come forward and say "I was blocked" are they? 

I don't think Tabaha is cop. Neither do most players, and his opinion holds very little weight at this stage of the game as i have already said.

HoS Yoshiya. 

You may very well be one of our elusive scum. 

You think Tabaha is outright lying and then say I am suspicious for going after you? I just...wow. After the last game are you really going to be as naive as to keep a confirmed scum (of the main team) around? That pratically won it for you last time >.>

Yoshiya said:
EBWOP: DT's argument does hold true but he has "conveniently" forgotten about one of the claimed powers in the game. Weird since he supposedly didn't see the person two Nights ago and thus should know for a fact if they are scum or not. In fact DT, why haven't you voted Tabaha yet? If you're telling the truth he is confirmed scum.

-.- -.- -.-  -.-  -.-  -.-  -.-   

Because we need to kill Hatz. 

As we have said.

Something YOU are trying to push to avoid.