By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Yoshiya said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:
hatmoza said:
DarkThanatos said:
Hat. Why didn't you kill one of the players we collectively had! No-one said kill Zero!
You had your chance to play ball. [
b]Vote: Hatz

We need to kill Hat to limit damages to town. We can't afford to lose any more when he won't play by our directions.

Trucks was scum godfather. That makes me think scum must have only a bus/redirector and perhaps another strong investigative role to make him do the killing.

Tabaha is almost certainly scum. I saw Trucks, and he flipped power scum, i can see tabaha deciding to defend him on his own, and then maybe being told off in the QT if they have day talk hence the pause.

Hat or Tabaha should be our next lynch.

What do you guys think of Mantles death? Do you think this is because of his claim flavour cop? Or even more?

Just want to point this out again. A balant slip.

DT knows I killed Zero before I even claim it.

That does seem pretty bad but maybe he watched you do it or something? Or maybe he watched the other kill?

...and I just want to point out that I also instantly knew which of the two hatmoza was responsible for. It's obvious. ---> No suspicion @DT.

Why you trying to defend DT so hard? I'm not saying he is definite scum because of this by any means. I would like to hear what he watched last Night though to see if the reason he knew that Hat killed Zero was down to hard evidence or just him guessing.

Why are you jumping on Miz? He made one post, thats not defending so hard... 

I watched you, as I said - there are some fairly obvious people to watch. Mantle died, so i didn't catch scum. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

I watched you

Vote: DT

What do you mean 'wrong answer'?

Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

I watched you

Sigh. You don't let go even in the face of overwhelming evidence do you? -.-

What now? 

miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

I watched you

I lied when I said I did nothing last Night to prevent DT from using what I said to his advantage. I roleblocked him, if he really watched me he should have known that.

Yoshiya said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

I watched you

I lied when I said I did nothing last Night to prevent DT from using what I said to his advantage. I roleblocked him, if he really watched me he should have known that.

There's a busdriver. They killed Mantle, so clearly they didn't use it on him. The only other claimed powers are us two. Do you not think they would use it on one us? -.-

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:

He should have known what, he never said he got a result...

Somebody's getting lynched tomorrow *rubs hands* DT's case on you insta-voting him rather than trucks is pretty solid. You helped us none yesterDay. Same for Linkz and F-F.

Yoshiya said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

I watched you

What a twist!

...DT?

miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:

What a twist!

...DT?

It's either a lie, or it doesn't matter since DT watched him, but hasn't revealed a result. What it certainly is is a bad play, because had he asked for a result he would have had a case.

It's probably LYLO this far, town is down, so it's time for mafia to start coming up with bogus claims.

Also, DT's case on him is pretty strong for his play last Day.

happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:

What a twist!

...DT?

It's either a lie, or it doesn't matter since DT watched him, but hasn't revealed a result. What it certainly is is a bad play, because had he asked for a result he would have had a case.

It's probably LYLO this far, town is down, so it's time for mafia to start coming up with bogus claims.

Also, DT's case on him is pretty strong for his play last Day.

Nah, Yoshiya seemed genuine. They were probably bussed.

DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

I watched you

There's a busdriver. They killed Mantle, so clearly they didn't use it on him. The only other claimed powers are us two. Do you not think they would use it on one us? -.-

Tabaha is also claimed power so that argument doesn't hold true. And if this is the case, can someone else please say if they were roleblocked last Night? It would confirm for us if someone was busdriven with DT.