By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

miz1q2w3e said:
hatmoza said:

yeah yeah, we moved on to better thing since.

Now I want to know what you think of scum miz's slip.

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/85712-if-you-repeat-a-lie-often-enough-it-becomes-the

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Tagging. All i can say is your lucky you took me out when you did hatz you scum :P
Anyway im back off to the dead thread, i hope to see you there soon hatz

Dude, you're dead, keep quiet.

miz1q2w3e said:
miz1q2w3e said:
hatmoza said:

yeah yeah, we moved on to better thing since.

Now I want to know what you think of scum miz's slip.

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/85712-if-you-repeat-a-lie-often-enough-it-becomes-the

QFT

>.> DT once again coming in and not saying who he watched last night.

Yoshiya said:
>.> DT once again coming in and not saying who he watched last night.

Try quoting him. That usually gets people's attention.

Also, sorry I meant to answer your question earlier. I'm defending DT because I don't want us to turn against each other.

Deja vu @what Danne was saying about hatmoza yesterday...

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:

-.- Stop ignoring me when I ask you to tell me what you did last Night. If you were really town you shouldn't even need asking about this.

Yoshiya said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:
miz1q2w3e said:

What do you think of my offer to block Hat?

Oh, I think it would be great, except

O.o What reason do you have to not believe my claim? Everyone else seems to.

Also, do you really think if I was scum (I assume that is what you mean when you say I am lying) that I would pretty much show myself to be lying by saying I will roleblock a team mate in order to let him live one more Night? Why would I risk my position as effectively the only confirmed townie out of those that are alive for someone that is confirmed scum?

Your arguments are sounding more and more like you are grasping at straws >.>

You were pushing for my lynch instead of Trucks, guess who flipped scum. Not saying you are scum, but you instant voted on me, even though i gave evidence which was eventually supported by others and ended up lynching a godfather. 

Then you say you had no leads, when scum were almost definately going to kill either yourself, me, Mantle or Tabaha- if he is town, which i think we all have some pretty big doubts about. Why didn't you watch one of us?  

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Yoshiya said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:
hatmoza said:
DarkThanatos said:
Hat. Why didn't you kill one of the players we collectively had! No-one said kill Zero!
You had your chance to play ball. [
b]Vote: Hatz

We need to kill Hat to limit damages to town. We can't afford to lose any more when he won't play by our directions.

Trucks was scum godfather. That makes me think scum must have only a bus/redirector and perhaps another strong investigative role to make him do the killing.

Tabaha is almost certainly scum. I saw Trucks, and he flipped power scum, i can see tabaha deciding to defend him on his own, and then maybe being told off in the QT if they have day talk hence the pause.

Hat or Tabaha should be our next lynch.

What do you guys think of Mantles death? Do you think this is because of his claim flavour cop? Or even more?

Just want to point this out again. A balant slip.

DT knows I killed Zero before I even claim it.

That does seem pretty bad but maybe he watched you do it or something? Or maybe he watched the other kill?

...and I just want to point out that I also instantly knew which of the two hatmoza was responsible for. It's obvious. ---> No suspicion @DT.

Why you trying to defend DT so hard? I'm not saying he is definite scum because of this by any means. I would like to hear what he watched last Night though to see if the reason he knew that Hat killed Zero was down to hard evidence or just him guessing.

Why are you jumping on Miz? He made one post, thats not defending so hard... 

I watched you, as I said - there are some fairly obvious people to watch. Mantle died, so i didn't catch scum. 

DarkThanatos said:

I watched you

Vote: DT

Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

-.- Stop ignoring me when I ask you to tell me what you did last Night. If you were really town you shouldn't even need asking about this.

Keep it in your pants, I didn't catch scum killing or i would have opened with it like yesterday.  

Vote Hatz 

It broke on my ipod last time ^