By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:
miz1q2w3e said:

What do you think of my offer to block Hat?

Oh, I think it would be great, except

O.o What reason do you have to not believe my claim? Everyone else seems to.

Also, do you really think if I was scum (I assume that is what you mean when you say I am lying) that I would pretty much show myself to be lying by saying I will roleblock a team mate in order to let him live one more Night? Why would I risk my position as effectively the only confirmed townie out of those that are alive for someone that is confirmed scum?

Your arguments are sounding more and more like you are grasping at straws >.>

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Here is where I said I made the radioactive stuff up yesterday. Again miz responds to it, yet today he is asking me the same question. He is trying to change the subject after his slip only to fall for another slip.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4936744

what guarantees us that you are not lying when you said you made it up?

So miz asking questions I already answered twice already.

The thing is, the questions are answered , whether you believe them or not miz, is a whole different story. Remember, You're trying to make a case/backtracking on someone who is claimed SK. What is wrong with that picture, scum mafia?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
DarkThanatos said:
Hat. Why didn't you kill one of the players we collectively had! No-one said kill Zero!
You had your chance to play ball. [
b]Vote: Hatz

We need to kill Hat to limit damages to town. We can't afford to lose any more when he won't play by our directions.

Trucks was scum godfather. That makes me think scum must have only a bus/redirector and perhaps another strong investigative role to make him do the killing.

Tabaha is almost certainly scum. I saw Trucks, and he flipped power scum, i can see tabaha deciding to defend him on his own, and then maybe being told off in the QT if they have day talk hence the pause.

Hat or Tabaha should be our next lynch.

What do you guys think of Mantles death? Do you think this is because of his claim flavour cop? Or even more?

I never claimed to kill Zero. What makes you so certain? Unless you are scum of course.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4939767 

As everyone says. It was obvious. You killed Spurge because you were having a petty squabble with him, you have already said a million times you hate playing with Zero, and you clearly don't give two turds about town. 

Not to mention, Zero posed little threat to scum, as i'm sure you'll all agree. Even if he was rolecopped, he was a commuter, not a big threat. I see no reason why they would have. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:
miz1q2w3e said:

miz, loook at http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4935977

mantle clearly says he saw Yoshi's item at trucks, but he was redirected and trucks was scum

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:
miz1q2w3e said:

O.o What reason do you have to not believe my claim? Everyone else seems to.

Also, do you really think if I was scum (I assume that is what you mean when you say I am lying) that I would pretty much show myself to be lying by saying I will roleblock a team mate in order to let him live one more Night? Why would I risk my position as effectively the only confirmed townie out of those that are alive for someone that is confirmed scum?

Your arguments are sounding more and more like you are grasping at straws >.>

Dude, read the whole thing. I still haven't re-read yesterday, so I can't jump on board yet.

DarkThanatos said:
hatmoza said:
DarkThanatos said:
Hat. Why didn't you kill one of the players we collectively had! No-one said kill Zero!

We need to kill Hat to limit damages to town. We can't afford to lose any more when he won't play by our directions.

Trucks was scum godfather. That makes me think scum must have only a bus/redirector and perhaps another strong investigative role to make him do the killing.

Tabaha is almost certainly scum. I saw Trucks, and he flipped power scum, i can see tabaha deciding to defend him on his own, and then maybe being told off in the QT if they have day talk hence the pause.

What do you guys think of Mantles death? Do you think this is because of his claim flavour cop? Or even more?

I never claimed to kill Zero. What makes you so certain? Unless you are scum of course.

As everyone says. It was obvious. You killed Spurge because you were having a petty squabble with him, you have already said a million times you hate playing with Zero, and you clearly don't give two turds about town. 

Not to mention, Zero posed little threat to scum, as i'm sure you'll all agree. Even if he was rolecopped, he was a commuter, not a big threat. I see no reason why they would have. 

yeah yeah, we moved on to better thing since.

Now I want to know what you think of scum miz's slip.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

tabaha said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:
miz1q2w3e said:

miz, loook at http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4935977

mantle clearly says he saw Yoshi's item at trucks, but he was redirected and trucks was scum

Thanks.

I should re-read, I'm just tired.

Yoshiya said:
I'm happy with Hat's plan, if people don't trust him that much I could always roleblock him toNight to stop him from shooting. At least then we'll have more people to vote for us toDay which should get us one of the main scum team.

No, SK has been killing us and we need him dead. He needs to keep the numbers close so he can win. He needs to go.

hatmoza said:
DarkThanatos said:
hatmoza said:
DarkThanatos said:

yeah yeah, we moved on to better thing since.

Now I want to know what you think of scum miz's slip.

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes