By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Also town. Don't place your votes carelessly. Scum may have enough players to do a quick bandwagon on a player with one or two votes.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
I wanna know why DT is taking so long to say what he did last Night.

They are both scum. DT and miz.

I know I've been on a lot of sarcastic bullshit lately but just look at the slip by miz a few posts up.

I already claimed knife and he forgot. Now he's backtracking.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

They thought they could get a quick lynch on me but town are not stupid.

miz1q2w3e said:

...and I just want to point out that I also instantly knew which of the two hatmoza was responsible for. It's obvious. ---> No suspicion @DT.

This^

vote hatmoza

You obviously killed Zero cause you thought he was obnoxious. XD

hatmoza said:
Also town. Don't place your votes carelessly. Scum may have enough players to do a quick bandwagon on a player with one or two votes.

laughing out loud.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Yoshiya said:

I know I've been on a lot of sarcastic bullshit lately but just look at the slip by miz a few posts up.

What kind of scumhunting is this? I mean, if he intentionally forgot to jump that's one thing, but to forget is not a cause to lynch. Hatzy hatzy, tisk tisk.

miz1q2w3e said:
hatmoza said:

laughing out loud.

DT is a more complicate case, but a slip is a slip. Linkz and F-F will see it for what it is. If they're town at least.

FYI hatmoza took approx 8 minutes to answer my question. What took you so long?

Still haven't answered, by the way.

What's your real item? You all couldn't have come up with the radioactive things by chance... Except, Danne is confirmed town.

DarkThanatos said:

Quoted for attention. You've been online a while now but still haven't claimed what you did last Night. Care to explain why?

happydolphin said:
hatmoza said:
Yoshiya said:

What kind of scumhunting is this? I mean, if he intentionally forgot to jump that's one thing, but to forget is not a cause to lynch. Hatzy hatzy, tisk tisk.

scum forget very easily because they don't care to scumhunt. Town remember stuff like that. Miz is without question scum for that slip and will be lynched for it.