By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:
How much more evidence do people need?
Seriously. Trucks is scum and there is nothing he can do to even defend himself. His poor scummate (probably) came to his rescue and ended up putting the scum team in a worse situation.

Let us remember some more stuff :

1) Mario voted DT. So mario and DT are not in the same scum team.
There is an SK.
We have had two night kills regularly since night 1; so that means we have ONLY one scum team.
By virtue of this DT gets townie points;

I'd just like to note that mario also attacked and voted tabaha, who is thought to be together with Trucks.

I agree with your points, except that one.

Mario did that when chances of a tabaha lynch looked very high, so he did it to distance himself.

Unless I am mistaken of when he did it.

But he voted DT when there was no danger of a lynch, and he voted him along with trucks for similar reasons.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:
mantlepiecek said:

Seriously. Trucks is scum and there is nothing he can do to even defend himself. His poor scummate (probably) came to his rescue and ended up putting the scum team in a worse situation.

Mario voted DT. So mario and DT are not in the same scum team.

There is an SK.

We have had two night kills regularly since night 1; so that means we have ONLY one scum team.

DT watched prof;

Saw trucks. Trucks in bad position.

I saw trucks, and saw yoshiya's role. Trucks was bussed with yoshiya confirmed.

Yoshiya confirmed town because of

1) His track of DT is legitimate.

2) His item makes sense with his role.

3) His play in general has been very good and pro-townish.

That means for trucks to be town, the scum made a town - town bus driving, which MAKES NO SENSE.

Hence, trucks is scum.

But what about the fact that tabaha also visited prof??? I have made a strong case as to why tabaha might be telling the truth about his abilities to scan scum radioactive, since I'm the Miller with a radioactive item.

There are many things possible.

Let us consider the case where tabaha is town (unlikely imo)

He was redirected.

He was blocked and cops don't get knowledge of that.

Let us consider the case where tabaha is scum. (Very possible)

You are still the miller but pezus trolled the town without any cop.

The real cop has not yet claimed, and is wise to do so. We already have a watcher, JAOT, and flavor cop claimed. If he has no info, he shouldn't claim at all just to prove that tabaha is scum when we are lynching trucks today.

You are the miller, but there is no cop BUT, you end up looking scum to scans from me, and yoshiya. IF yoshiya has a cop scan.

So yo uare willing to make up excuses for people but only when it fits your agenda?

Signature goes here!

hatmoza said:

Vote Trucks

Who am I killing again? Danne?

Don't kill anyone. If you are overeager then...

kill someone who you don't think will be bussed and is scum.

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:
mantlepiecek said:

Mario voted DT. So mario and DT are not in the same scum team.

There is an SK.

DT watched prof;

Saw trucks. Trucks in bad position.

I saw trucks, and saw yoshiya's role. Trucks was bussed with yoshiya confirmed.

Yoshiya confirmed town because of

1) His track of DT is legitimate.

2) His item makes sense with his role.

3) His play in general has been very good and pro-townish.

That means for trucks to be town, the scum made a town - town bus driving, which MAKES NO SENSE.

Hence, trucks is scum.

But what about the fact that tabaha also visited prof??? I have made a strong case as to why tabaha might be telling the truth about his abilities to scan scum radioactive, since I'm the Miller with a radioactive item.

There are many things possible.

Let us consider the case where tabaha is town (unlikely imo)

He was redirected.

He was blocked and cops don't get knowledge of that.

Let us consider the case where tabaha is scum. (Very possible)

You are still the miller but pezus trolled the town without any cop.

The real cop has not yet claimed, and is wise to do so. We already have a watcher, JAOT, and flavor cop claimed. If he has no info, he shouldn't claim at all just to prove that tabaha is scum when we are lynching trucks today.

You are the miller, but there is no cop BUT, you end up looking scum to scans from me, and yoshiya. IF yoshiya has a cop scan.

So yo uare willing to make up excuses for people but only when it fits your agenda?

The case against you is stronger than the case with you.

I also think Danne is town btw. Put some weight behind these words and don't just lynch him for no reason, just because he defended tabaha.

Because he has good reason to do so as a miller; a claim scum usually never fake.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:

- You could have been redirected

- If bus driving took place maybe Yoshiya and I were bussed for some reason that escapes you

That's all it takes for my version and everyone else but DT's to be true.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:

- You could have been redirected

- If bus driving took place maybe Yoshiya and I were bussed for some reason that escapes you

That's all it takes for my version and everyone else but DT's to be true.

at underlined,

I have enough experience using the bus driver to know why and when it is used as scum power.

There is no other reason.

As far as the redirector thing is concerned, that is a role that is hardly used much. And I think DT is town and this theory fits perfectly.

DT's roleclaim when yoshiya confronted was very legitimate. Yoshiya's roleclaim was very legitimate. His confrontation was very legitimate too.

Vote: DanneSandin

The team is falling apart, as the radioactive fakeclaim.

happydolphin said:
Vote: DanneSandin

The team is falling apart, as the radioactive fakeclaim.

Vote for trucks man.

Why the hell are you voting for danne?

What I don't like about ABC, is that even if he has given me a town impression, he has never shown an interest towards town matters. He has not voted once since the game started I believe; that or he unvoted, because on the OP table it shows he hasn't had a vote on anyone.