By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

any one else wanna chip in before I go to bed?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Well then, if no one else has anything to say I guess I'll see y'all tomorrow.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

No Danne, you can sleep. You've given everything that could be asked really.

Was tabaha ever asked what he meant about knowing something about 9TC's role? I'm not in the mood to sift through the thread again tonight.

Linkzmax said:
No Danne, you can sleep. You've given everything that could be asked really.

Was tabaha ever asked what he meant about knowing something about 9TC's role? I'm not in the mood to sift through the thread again tonight.

yes and i answered. i thought he could only kill 24 hours after the day started, because of that "had a day passed yet"

zero129 said:
Unvote:
Vote: Trucks

Hatz your going tomorrow unless you kill someone you think is scum tonight cos if you kill another town its game over for you! Also no point in targeting me as you wont be able to kill me

explain

and i'm going to sleep

Around the Network

Stop using up all the air!

Zero, stfu and get sober, pleez

mantlepiecek said:

Here is logic for you mafia :

Trucks was bus driven with yoshiya, so as to get a kill.

Trucks, if tracked, would have ended up visiting DT because of the bus driving. Yoshiya would have been tracked instead.

So it would have been "safe" for trucks to kill prof, since only a watcher could catch him.

And that is exactly what happened.

You are absolutely spot on.

I was gonna save this for twilight for trolling purposes but tabaha is also lying about the radioactive cop claim because, in case you didn't figure it out yet, was lying about the radioactive item. All I have is a knife.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Vote Trucks

Who am I killing again? Danne?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

zero129 said:
hatmoza said:
mantlepiecek said:

Here is logic for you mafia :

Trucks was bus driven with yoshiya, so as to get a kill.

Trucks, if tracked, would have ended up visiting DT because of the bus driving. Yoshiya would have been tracked instead.

So it would have been "safe" for trucks to kill prof, since only a watcher could catch him.

And that is exactly what happened.

You are absolutely spot on.

I was gonna save this for twilight for trolling purposes but tabaha is also lying about the radioactive cop claim because, in case you didn't figure it out yet, was lying about the radioactive item. All I have is a knife.

Ok so whos knife is it?

O.J. Simpson's.