By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:
A Bad Clown said:

Get in here right now! Are you the cop? I need to know. tabaha has already claimed cop, so you either aren't the cop or you are and we need to lynch tabaha.

What makes you think we have a cop, flavor cop, doctor, watcher and Jack of all trades?

because we don't have flavor cop nor watcher. and if we have they aren't you nor DT

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:

Something just hit me, and I have a random question for you.

Do you think I'm town?

Sorry I missed this.

In a similar vein to my read on prof, I do not believe you are mafia.

But no, I don't think you're town. Though if you are, you're not stupid at all. Rather brilliant town in terms of self-preservation.

mantlepiecek said:

Also, remember that tabaha said he copped prof.

Why didn't DT see him then? Tabaha is scum too.

DT didn't see him because his claim is made up.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:

I can confirm that is not the case.

tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:
A Bad Clown said:

Get in here right now! Are you the cop? I need to know. tabaha has already claimed cop, so you either aren't the cop or you are and we need to lynch tabaha.

What makes you think we have a cop, flavor cop, doctor, watcher and Jack of all trades?

because we don't have flavor cop nor watcher. and if we have they aren't you nor DT

Mafia may not have flavor cop or watcher, but town definitely seems to have.

Considering I was attacking DT all this time, I find it funny people think we both could have been mafia.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:

I can confirm that is not the case.

What you claim doesn't confirm anything.

Signature goes here!

pezus said:

And so the heroes marched on through the maze that looked as dreary as a Monday morning in winter. They now knew their true purpose here; they were to find the real superheroes and bring them back to the world that still needed saving. Some of them had grouped together after running into each other, hoping that their combined skills and knowledge would help them find their way, but unfortunately something disturbing appeared to be happening in the maze. Loki, the brother of Thor, was found gutted and hanged in one dark corner, while a red-haired young man had choked on his own camera in another. The few who found the bodies looked away with horror in their eyes. "We have to find them, and we have to do it fast".

Nachomamma8 has been killed. He was Jimmy Olsen, a Vanilla Townie

supermario128 has been killed. He was Loki, a Mafia Goon.

Let Day 2 begin!

There is no sign of radioactive items there....

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

If there is a doctor out there, even if prof is dead, let me tell you something. Do not protect me tonight.

There is someone else for you to look for.

DanneSandin said:
pezus said:

And so the heroes marched on through the maze that looked as dreary as a Monday morning in winter. They now knew their true purpose here; they were to find the real superheroes and bring them back to the world that still needed saving. Some of them had grouped together after running into each other, hoping that their combined skills and knowledge would help them find their way, but unfortunately something disturbing appeared to be happening in the maze. Loki, the brother of Thor, was found gutted and hanged in one dark corner, while a red-haired young man had choked on his own camera in another. The few who found the bodies looked away with horror in their eyes. "We have to find them, and we have to do it fast".

Nachomamma8 has been killed. He was Jimmy Olsen, a Vanilla Townie

supermario128 has been killed. He was Loki, a Mafia Goon.

Let Day 2 begin!

why would he put relevant info for getting mafia on that? it's only flavor last time i checked. anyway, go complain to pezus

DanneSandin said:

Radioactivity spreads quickly though, so it would come from a scummate, hypothetically.