By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

I really need the real cop to step forward and out himself. Sorry, but I might have info that can help. If there is no other cop I'm going to assume tabaha is telling the truth and we need to lynch mantle and DT.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Anyway, Truck should be today's lynch for sure now. There is no need for any further claims today, unless it would provide information contrary to that conclusion.

Telling hat who to kill is useless if a bus driver exists.

I'm abstaining from voting so that I will look more suspicious. Mwahaha

zero129 said:
Linkzmax said:
tabaha said:

let me write this in an even more fool-proof way: scum has high radioactivity

Loki is radioactive?

This is what i was just going to say!

Also Tabaha voted 9tc day 1. He also cast suspicions on me or voted for me after i voted him. Im not going all the way back to look for it now but trust me its there. also lets face it he has been scummy this game lets lynch him fuck it!

voted because he lied about my alignment. is it that hard to udnerstand. I really want to punch your avatar

happydolphin said:
^But it's Hatz

anti town has it says tabaha. That's why I want the real cop to step forward, or I'm assuming that tabaha is the real deal.

Also, remember that tabaha said he copped prof.

Why didn't DT see him then? Tabaha is scum too.

Around the Network

And mantle, I'm only saying it's possible. At least one of DT and Trucks is scum. The same cannot be said of you and tabaha.

A Bad Clown said:

Get in here right now! Are you the cop? I need to know. tabaha has already claimed cop, so you either aren't the cop or you are and we need to lynch tabaha.

DanneSandin said:
A Bad Clown said:

Get in here right now! Are you the cop? I need to know. tabaha has already claimed cop, so you either aren't the cop or you are and we need to lynch tabaha.

What makes you think we have a cop, flavor cop, doctor, watcher and Jack of all trades?

can someone walk me through this, I am blind to it :(

DanneSandin said:
A Bad Clown said:

I'm not cop

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*