By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

DanneSandin said:

No, if the cop stepps forward we will have 2 scums at once. Why risk lynching a town, when we can get two certain scums? If there is another cop out there he needs to stepp forward.

ABC and FF is still unaccounted for.

Yeah, but we can only lynch one at a time, making the sacrifice a little short-lived? Thinking out loud.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:

If tabaha was bussed with someone, it would have been the one-shot vig.

Why would they do that? On day 1, tabaha had a lot of suspicion on him, THEY WOULD NEVER BUS HIM WITH ONE-SHOT VIG.

You're still assuming this other one-shot "vig" is town, when in all likelyhood it is scum. And with all of the suspicion on tabaha, it WOULD make sense to swap him then, so as to get a false positive on tabaha should he be scanned.

No I am not assuming that.

Let us say one-shot vig is scum. Why will scum bus him with tabaha when tabaha was under so much suspicion?

DanneSandin said:
tabaha said:
Linkzmax said:
tabaha said:

let me write this in an even more fool-proof way: scum has high radioactivity

Loki is radioactive?

who's him?

that's Mario

i did not scan him

mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:

Why would they do that? On day 1, tabaha had a lot of suspicion on him, THEY WOULD NEVER BUS HIM WITH ONE-SHOT VIG.

You're still assuming this other one-shot "vig" is town, when in all likelyhood it is scum. And with all of the suspicion on tabaha, it WOULD make sense to swap him then, so as to get a false positive on tabaha should he be scanned.

Let us say one-shot vig is scum. Why will scum bus him with tabaha when tabaha was under so much suspicion?

happydolphin said:
DanneSandin said:

No, if the cop stepps forward we will have 2 scums at once. Why risk lynching a town, when we can get two certain scums? If there is another cop out there he needs to stepp forward.

ABC and FF is still unaccounted for.

Yeah, but we can only lynch one at a time, making the sacrifice a little short-lived? Thinking out loud.

Yeah, but Hatz can get the second one... hopefully he'll help. I remember when I was the cop and waited until day 3 to reveal I had 2 scum reads. Almost everyone thought I should have stepped forward on day 2 and outed him there and then. so if a cops role is to catch scum, which better moment than this?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Anyways, with bus driver around, it would be very dangerous for hat to attack anyone tonight. Hat, if possible refrain from killing someone or kill someone whom you consider scum that is not tabaha.

Vote : TruckOSaurus

tabaha said:
DanneSandin said:
tabaha said:
Linkzmax said:
tabaha said:

Loki is radioactive?

who's him?

that's Mario

i did not scan him

I know, but he should have had a radioactive item...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

^But it's Hatz

DanneSandin said:
tabaha said:
DanneSandin said:
tabaha said:
Linkzmax said:
tabaha said:

Loki is radioactive?

who's him?

that's Mario

i did not scan him

I know, but he should have had a radioactive item...

i have no indication from where the radioactibity comes. only that anti town has it

Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:

Ah ok. I will have to think more.