By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

happydolphin said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
Tabaha's claim actually makes sense to me and my radio active cock.

you're still going on about that?

He actually has a radioactive item. He's likely anti-town.

but probably not a rooster... that would be silly ^^

Anyways, is there a quick way to see all flavors from when the morning begins, made by pezus?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Anyways, tabaha is doubtful but there is no doubt about trucks. He was bus driven and I have proof of it. There is no point in bus driving a town with another town, and I am sure of yoshiya being town.

DT watching prof and seeing trucks makes sense, and tabaha trying to prove DT "wrong" either means he is trucks scummate or it means he was redirected, which is impossible in my eyes.

So, trucks and tabaha are scum. They have definitely acted friends in this game, looking out for each other.

How are you so sure Yoshi is town?

So do we lynch Trucks then?

I mean I'm kinda bored of this day and we had a lot of leads pointing to Trucks and tabaha. Can't we lynch already?

I won't kill unless instructed to.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Okay mantle definitely thought he knew tabaha's item, though it doesn't prove alignment.(And "again" they could both be scum, just unlikely)

Also, there is no evidence that a cop must exist. Flavor cop, Watcher, and/or Jack are a decent amount of investigative roles. And BD and/or strongman would counter the absolutely broken combo of Watcher+Doc.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
tabaha said:
zero129 said:
tabaha said:
also another thing that "proves" that i'm not lying about my role. my item measures radioactivity. Now think about what hatz item is

Are you trying to say both of you have an item thats the same or something??

my item detects radioactivity. his item is radioactivity. do i need to make a draw for you?

Yes i think you will

Your item detects radioactivity but yet your the cop?

How is Hatz item and your claim all linked together? are you saying you can track hatz?

let me write this in an even more fool-proof way: scum has high radioactivity

happydolphin said:
How are you so sure Yoshi is town?

Because yoshi claimed to have information that wasn't revealed. And it was true.

He said DT visited prof - DT did indeed visit prof.

That means he is a tracker. But he claimed Jack of all trades, which makes sense with his item.

Trucks is obv scum.

zero129 said:
tabaha said:
zero129 said:
tabaha said:
also another thing that "proves" that i'm not lying about my role. my item measures radioactivity. Now think about what hatz item is

my item detects radioactivity. his item is radioactivity. do i need to make a draw for you?

Yes i think you will

How is Hatz item and your claim all linked together? are you saying you can track hatz?

It seems as if all scum has a radioactive item for the cop to scan and thus seeing if that person is in fact scum...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

tabaha said:
zero129 said:
tabaha said:
zero129 said:
tabaha said:

Yes i think you will

Scum are villains. I don't know if they have anything to do with "radioactivity".

mantlepiecek said:
tabaha said:
zero129 said:
tabaha said:
zero129 said:
tabaha said:

Yes i think you will

Scum are villains. I don't know if they have anything to do with "radioactivity".

who are you trying to fool. name them please