By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

happydolphin said:
mantlepiecek said:

And people who get bussed are USUALLY scum themselves linkz. So even if tabaha was bussed, that would have a reason for it.

Trucks is obv scum, really. DT has information as well.

I say we lynch trucks and see his lynch info. IF he is strongman, we know what exactly happened.

You're starting to sound pretty scummy, if town misses, we're likely caput, so it almost feels like you prepared a little plan and are so confident in it that you're close to winning, that's my vibe.

so what we need is a day time vig with at least one shoot... If we only had one of those around!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Zero is defo scum. DT is fishy, mantle fo shizzles if you flip, but by then we probably lost.

happydolphin said:
mantlepiecek said:

And people who get bussed are USUALLY scum themselves linkz. So even if tabaha was bussed, that would have a reason for it.

I say we lynch trucks and see his lynch info. IF he is strongman, we know what exactly happened.

You're starting to sound pretty scummy, if town misses, we're likely caput, so it almost feels like you prepared a little plan and are so confident in it that you're close to winning, that's my vibe.

Trucks is obv scum. There is no doubt about that.

tabaha said:
also another thing that "proves" that i'm not lying about my role. my item measures radioactivity. Now think about what hatz item is

lol. I don't know which of you sounds worse.

happydolphin said:
Zero is defo scum. DT is fishy, mantle fo shizzles if you flip, but by then we probably lost.

why you think zero is scum??

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

Something just hit me, and I have a random question for you.

Do you think I'm town?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

tabaha said:
btw either lynch me or mantle. me because i can't stand this anymore, mantle because he is scum.
and when i flip, just vote mantle, zero and DT out

All those people on your list are town. Zero, DT, mantle.

Too bad you are scum.

I can't stand having someone lying about my role/alignment for two times in this round and no one believing me

mantlepiecek said:
happydolphin said:

Trucks is obv scum. There is no doubt about that.

Can someone other than mantle-bubbly explain this to me?

@Danne. Meta read.

tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:

what's your item, you great liar?

Stark's remote controlled observer missiles.