By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:

Ninetails was indeed clever to be suspicious of mario. Unfortunately he quoted his pm. Wth.

Two mafia team is looking more and more likely and this cements my suspicions on DT even more.

There are certain things I looked back on during day 1, and I realize that linkz, prof, and happy are probably town.

I would like spurge to really participate (where is he?), and at the moment I know that this guy at least, is confirmed scum.

Vote : HaxtonFale

First post of day two, and then:

mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:
mantlepiecek said:

Vote : HaxtonFale

I have my suspisions about haxton myself, but wouldn't tabaha be a more... obvious choice?! 9TC pointed out both of Mario and him as scum.

True true. I think he is scum as well. But I am not sure about it.

However I am sure about haxton.

I call bullshit

I'll keep reading of course.

That is easily explainable.

It is very common for scum to look at beginning of the day to check if someone is cop - huge changes in opinion like mine would have been obvious to them - I thought tabaha was town but lied to confuse scum.

Anyways, at least trucks is confirmed scum.

Around the Network

also another thing that "proves" that i'm not lying about my role. my item measures radioactivity. Now think about what hatz item is

mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:
mantlepiecek said:

Both tabaha and trucks are confirmed scum.

There is also a bus driver.

how are they confirmed scum??

I am the flavor cop.

I scanned tabaha night 1 - vigilante's gun.

This is the same utility NT had. So tabaha is the hat killer.

I scanned trucks night 2 - batman's utility belt.

Trucks and yoshiya were bus driven night 2, and it should be obvious why. Trucks was under suspicion and hence they felt it would be wise to bus drive him.

How convinient that you happen to find two of the items already mentionned before your claim.

Very convenient isn't it?

If you look back on day 2 you will realize I have left hints all the time about tabaha having vigilante's gun.

Would you be so kind as to link me to these posts.

Signature goes here!

And people who get bussed are USUALLY scum themselves linkz. So even if tabaha was bussed, that would have a reason for it.

Trucks is obv scum, really. DT has information as well.

I say we lynch trucks and see his lynch info. IF he is strongman, we know what exactly happened.

hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:
Would you morons stop going on about the "edit". hat is trolling you.

at the end I was but I really did see two versions of that post.

I think you saw what you wanted to see... as simple as that.

And Zero rushed to your rescue. I know exactly what I saw but alas, we have Mantle's juicy claim to dwell over now.

I'm so taking you OUT tomorrow! THIS you read right! You're really trying hard to have the town turn on itself. Tomorrow I'll be pushing for your lynch!

I say we vote on a candidate today, let Hatz kill the second scum and then lynch hatz tomorrow. I doubt he'll keep his word though to help town, as seen in is attempts to make me look like I edited my post.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:

Very convenient isn't it?

If you look back on day 2 you will realize I have left hints all the time about tabaha having vigilante's gun.

Would you be so kind as to link me to these posts.

Just read the end of day 2. Few posts before pezus modkilling haxton.

mantlepiecek said:

And people who get bussed are USUALLY scum themselves linkz. So even if tabaha was bussed, that would have a reason for it.

I say we lynch trucks and see his lynch info. IF he is strongman, we know what exactly happened.

what's your item, you great liar?

mantlepiecek said:

You're starting to sound pretty scummy, if town misses, we're likely caput, so it almost feels like you prepared a little plan and are so confident in it that you're close to winning, that's my vibe.

mantlepiecek said:

This sounds reasonable...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

btw either lynch me or mantle. me because i can't stand this anymore, mantle because he is scum.
and when i flip, just vote mantle, zero and DT out