By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

HOW long does it take to say what items do you possess, tabaha? Where did you get them?

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
Linkz, don't worry about down the line. Mafia will take care of me sooner rather than later.

Danne's wording "Take hatmoza out". Jesus christ Danne. There's no doubt in my mind you are mafia. You want me lynched the worst, and the awful terminology just reeks of mafia.

When did I use that wording? You might remember that I've called you a sloppy player this whole game. This only reinforces that opinion.

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU EDIT THIS?!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4935823

the fuck are you talking about?????

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I have to sleep,
You guys know what to do.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:
Hat, does your PM tell you if you scan innocent or guilty?

No.

Would you mind asking pezus for us, and being very careful about paraphrasing the answer if you do.

I already sent out a PM.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

tabaha said:

Please, would you mind telling us as much of your item as you can? =)

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
Linkz, don't worry about down the line. Mafia will take care of me sooner rather than later.

Danne's wording "Take hatmoza out". Jesus christ Danne. There's no doubt in my mind you are mafia. You want me lynched the worst, and the awful terminology just reeks of mafia.

When did I use that wording? You might remember that I've called you a sloppy player this whole game. This only reinforces that opinion.

You took the word "out" out of there.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Reported to Pezus.

hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:

You took the word "out" out of there.

the fuck I did! don't accuse me of cheating!!!

hatmoza said:
Reported to Pezus.

You fucking do that! Hope you have proof to back up that claim or you'll look silly as hell!!!

Linkzmax said:

If bussed, actual actions:

Yoshi would have seen Trucks visit prof.

tabaha would visit prof unhindered.

DT also visits prof unhindered and should see Trucks and tabaha.

At this point (bold), wouldn't DT see himself and tabaha, for a reulst of DT visits prof and sees tabaha?