By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

DanneSandin said:
Linkzmax said:
Danne, if you are town, you could use some lessons in Game Theory.

Regarding Hatz comment of me saying "Take him out"? English isn't my native laungage and I normally want to use as many different words, synounyms, as possible to not sound... Limited ^^

No, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_theory

Very simply put, think of what mafia will think to do in order to win. Also think of what a SK would have to do.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
Mantle, do you wanna come with your big reveal now?

No, not really. Tabaha has been asked two important questions which he isn't answering.

As far as DT vs Trucks is concerned, it is looking more and more like trucks is scum. See, trucks was buddies with tabaha from day 1, he tried to water down my suspicion on tabaha.

If tabaha lied at this stage, then that means trucks is scum.

DarkThanatos said:

HappyD, where's the love man? 

Incidentally, for the love of god read the thread. You don't really understand what is happening. 

I get it. What do I not get this time? I am not rereading the whole thread I think I pretty much caught up, and the only options are you killed prof or Trucks did it and you and he were bussed, making it out to look like you killed prof when in fact you watched him.

Linkzmax said:
DanneSandin said:
Linkzmax said:
Danne, if you are town, you could use some lessons in Game Theory.

Regarding Hatz comment of me saying "Take him out"? English isn't my native laungage and I normally want to use as many different words, synounyms, as possible to not sound... Limited ^^

No, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_theory

Very simply put, think of what mafia will think to do in order to win. Also think of what a SK would have to do.

I'll try to read it and take it with me till next game! =)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

happydolphin said:
DarkThanatos said:

HappyD, where's the love man? 

Incidentally, for the love of god read the thread. You don't really understand what is happening. 

I get it. What do I not get this time? I am not rereading the whole thread I think I pretty much caught up, and the only options are you killed prof or Trucks did it and you and he were bussed, making it out to look like you killed prof when in fact you watched him.

That is not how bussing works. Bussing changes the actions that took place on DT to the actions that took place on trucks.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
DarkThanatos said:

Ph god happy. You got it all wrong. 

Yoshiya claimed JOAT and tracked me to Prof. 

I claimed watcher and was at Profs, watching Trucks kill him. 

Trucks claims vanilla. 

Tabaha claimed cop, who visited Prof. 

I get it dude.

What if you and Trucks were bussed.

Then Yoshiya would have seen trucks visit prof and nothing would have changed from the reads or what happened, Cept Yoshiya would have tracked a different player to Prof.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

happydolphin said:
DarkThanatos said:

Ph god happy. You got it all wrong. 

Yoshiya claimed JOAT and tracked me to Prof. 

I claimed watcher and was at Profs, watching Trucks kill him. 

Trucks claims vanilla. 

Tabaha claimed cop, who visited Prof. 

I get it dude.

If bussed, actual actions:

Yoshi would have seen Trucks visit prof.

tabaha would visit prof unhindered.

DT also visits prof unhindered and should see Trucks and tabaha.

mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:
Mantle, do you wanna come with your big reveal now?

No, not really. Tabaha has been asked two important questions which he isn't answering.

As far as DT vs Trucks is concerned, it is looking more and more like trucks is scum. See, trucks was buddies with tabaha from day 1, he tried to water down my suspicion on tabaha.

If tabaha lied at this stage, then that means trucks is scum.

He did answer whom he scanned: happyD, whom is town. No surprise there.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
Linkz, don't worry about down the line. Mafia will take care of me sooner rather than later.

Danne's wording "Take hatmoza out". Jesus christ Danne. There's no doubt in my mind you are mafia. You want me lynched the worst, and the awful terminology just reeks of mafia.

When did I use that wording? You might remember that I've called you a sloppy player this whole game. This only reinforces that opinion.

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU EDIT THIS?!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4935823

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

DarkThanatos said:
happydolphin said:

I get it dude.

Then Yoshiya would have seen trucks visit prof and nothing would have changed from the reads or what happened, Cept Yoshiya would have tracked a different player to Prof.

Nooo, because Yosh didn't watch prof, he tracked you. I don't think (I mean I don't know but I don't think so) that Yosh would have seen anything else than your actions if he was simply tracking you.

I'm not sure though.