By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Just for future reference guys, and all dick and lube jokes aside, when I do flip the Serial Killer. Please please remember the people who still want me lynched this very moment.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
happydolphin said:

Tabaha did visit prof, because prof was playing aggressive against him, I can buy that.

So DT must be lying. I see no motivation why DT would visit prof anyways.

I meant "I see no motivation why DT would track on prof". Killing prof, I see DT doing that.

Why wouldn't a watcher visit one of the most active, least suspected players?

Linkzmax said:

Why wouldn't a watcher visit one of the most active, least suspected players?

Isn't that what's called a "confirmed" townie?

hatmoza said:
Just for future reference guys, and all dick and lube jokes aside, when I do flip the Serial Killer. Please please remember the people who still want me lynched this very moment.

Oh, I want you lynched alright, but not right now. Tomorrow perhaps...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Ins't that what scum want to kill?

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Ins't that what scum want to kill?

Precisely. I rephrased because I suck with the mafia terms (never played mafia in a flavor game yet, imagine).

If I said "visit", I meant "Track on". As for DT killing prof (that kind of visit), yes, like I said I see it happening.

tabaha said:

Just please come in here and tell us who you scanned first night and the reults of that scan. Please, please try to participate a little longer.

zero129 said:

I had a list pretty much the same as that awhile back except replace DT with FF .

Anyway imo this is simple for me. We lynch Trucks or Hatz. im also willing to lynch tabaha as you can see my vote is still on him atm.

He claimed cop i think he is lying.

Why do you think so?

happydolphin said:
Vote Hatmoza

...Hold on a second! 3a mahlak

zero129 said:
DanneSandin said:
zero129 said:
happydolphin said:
How do we know that Hatz is SK?

Other then him claiming it and spurge turning up dead pretty much just his word for it.

Im still thinking he might belong to a 2nd mafia team.

Mafia team 1: Mario, Trucks, Tabaha/Yoshi???
Mafia team 2: Hatz, DT, Linkz????

That's something I worked on a few hours ago :p

I had a list pretty much the same as that awhile back except replace DT with FF .

Anyway imo this is simple for me. We lynch Trucks or Hatz. im also willing to lynch tabaha as you can see my vote is still on him atm.

He claimed cop i think he is lying.

Trucks is our best option so far, pending of course on tabaha and mantle, imo. I'd like to take hatz tomorrow...