By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Also tabaha, don't expect us to take your claim of being at prof's seriously then. We are at a critical situation here, where we need to lynch scum failing which we may actually lose this game, and that you don't care about it is ridiculous.

Roleclaim already. Otherwise we will just assume you are lying and consider that DT was right about trucks.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
miz1q2w3e said:
I wish prof was still alive :(

Would prof talk about radio active dicks? NO! I think we have stronger discussions without him.

talking about dicks... what's your item? pretty please?

Since you asked nicely. My item is lube.

Dick. You're mafia.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

zero129 said:
happydolphin said:
How do we know that Hatz is SK?

Other then him claiming it and spurge turning up dead pretty much just his word for it.

Im still thinking he might belong to a 2nd mafia team.

Mafia team 1: Mario, Trucks, Tabaha/Yoshi???
Mafia team 2: Hatz, DT, Linkz????

That's something I worked on a few hours ago :p

mantlepiecek said:

Also tabaha, don't expect us to take your claim of being at prof's seriously then. We are at a critical situation here, where we need to lynch scum failing which we may actually lose this game, and that you don't care about it is ridiculous.

Roleclaim already. Otherwise we will just assume you are lying and consider that DT was right about trucks.

Tabaha did visit prof, because prof was playing aggressive against him, I can buy that.

So DT must be lying. I see no motivation why DT would visit prof anyways.

DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:

Heh. Neither right now until tabaha claims. But I'd bet DT is the liar of the two. The reasons given for watching Danne were horrific. Trucks also has not given off his unmotivated scum vibe.

Oh and whichever turns out to be scum, Yoshi is almost undoubtedly town. He'd had to have actually tracked DT to come into the Day as he did, and if scum he'd have come out blazing about tracking DT to prof to put DT into the spotlight instead of just claiming vague information and wanting a claim.

I actually agree. Are you just trying to butter me up?

There's just one thing wrong with all this; and that's that Hatz wanted to kill me from day 1 ^^

But yeah, chances are that Yoshi is town no matter the out come.

There's just one thing wrong with that. hat claimed day 2.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

He DID role claim Cop...

Linkzmax said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:

Heh. Neither right now until tabaha claims. But I'd bet DT is the liar of the two. The reasons given for watching Danne were horrific. Trucks also has not given off his unmotivated scum vibe.

Oh and whichever turns out to be scum, Yoshi is almost undoubtedly town. He'd had to have actually tracked DT to come into the Day as he did, and if scum he'd have come out blazing about tracking DT to prof to put DT into the spotlight instead of just claiming vague information and wanting a claim.

I actually agree. Are you just trying to butter me up?

There's just one thing wrong with all this; and that's that Hatz wanted to kill me from day 1 ^^

But yeah, chances are that Yoshi is town no matter the out come.

There's just one thing wrong with that. hat claimed day 2.

Yes, I was just pulling you're leg on that one ^^

tabaha said:
ok I'm cop
i don't care anymore and i'm out to play LoL

Who did you scan first night and what was the result???

happydolphin said:

Tabaha did visit prof, because prof was playing aggressive against him, I can buy that.

So DT must be lying. I see no motivation why DT would visit prof anyways.

I meant "I see no motivation why DT would track on prof". Killing prof, I see DT doing that.

Tabaha, why did you say no one would believe your claim to prof?