By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Tabaha has to be scum. Why isn't he roleclaiming?

I am not saying anything until both trucks and tabaha answer me.

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
I wish prof was still alive :(

You know someone who doesn't? Trucks. 

Prof thought he was scummy, and thought I was almos certainly town. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

happydolphin said:
DanneSandin said:
happydolphin said:
How do we know that Hatz is SK?

It's either that or he's mafia, or he's a really, really, reeeeaaally stupid town.

Hatz loves to be the center of attention, I highly doubt he's SK. The odds just don't agree with that.

Also, how did you reach that conclusion?

He came out and said he was SK...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

ok I'm cop
i don't care anymore and i'm out to play LoL

DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Would prof talk about radio active dicks? NO! I think we have stronger discussions without him.

talking about dicks... what's your item? pretty please?

Since you asked nicely. My item is lube.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
DanneSandin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

yeah, me too =( me too

I was about to write "Me too buddy" but thought "Someone will see that as buddying up... better not to" even though it would have sounded a lot better.

Scum confirmed

Oh noos! You got me! :O

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

miz1q2w3e said:

Now that I think about it, his explanation for why he killed spurge felt SOOO weird... Felt like acting.

Yah, he's not Sk, and if he's anti-town, he's mafia.

hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:
Then shoot me hat. I'd welcome it.

Also this reads to me "I have a busdriver on my team and I'll redirect that shit on you hatz".

I know. I can't believe we let DT/Trucks get caught either!

Who would you lynch and why, Trucks or DT?

I should answer this in reverse since you think me scum... but you're just clever enough to realize that so I should go with the other guy.

Heh. Neither right now until tabaha claims. But I'd bet DT is the liar of the two. The reasons given for watching Danne were horrific. Trucks also has not given off his unmotivated scum vibe.

Oh and whichever turns out to be scum, Yoshi is almost undoubtedly town. He'd had to have actually tracked DT to come into the Day as he did, and if scum he'd have come out blazing about tracking DT to prof to put DT into the spotlight instead of just claiming vague information and wanting a claim.

I actually agree. Are you just trying to butter me up?

As town, yes. If I were scum, yes. As town, you may believe me and heed my advice shoot a strong contender as mafia and at the least a general annoyance. As mafia, the same except either you shoot town or shoot fellow scum making me look even better.

And as town, you may not accept it but pretend you do, thus shooting me after all, bringing me closer to hosting again. But as mafia, the same but I will somehow get you to shoot yourself. Of course that also assumes you really were shot at by us already so we know you weren't lying about being BP.

Sorry I can't be more helpful, but this is fun at least.

Vote Hatmoza

tabaha said:
ok I'm cop
i don't care anymore and i'm out to play LoL

Results please, though they don't matter to me because I don't believe you.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson