What I wouldn't give to ride that...

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:
Then shoot me hat. I'd welcome it.

Also this reads to me "I have a busdriver on my team and I'll redirect that shit on you hatz".

I know. I can't believe we let DT/Trucks get caught either!

Who would you lynch and why, Trucks or DT?

I should answer this in reverse since you think me scum... but you're just clever enough to realize that so I should go with the other guy.

Heh. Neither right now until tabaha claims. But I'd bet DT is the liar of the two. The reasons given for watching Danne were horrific. Trucks also has not given off his unmotivated scum vibe.

Oh and whichever turns out to be scum, Yoshi is almost undoubtedly town. He'd had to have actually tracked DT to come into the Day as he did, and if scum he'd have come out blazing about tracking DT to prof to put DT into the spotlight instead of just claiming vague information and wanting a claim.

DarkThanatos said:
hatmoza said:

I am impressed, you've got a monster! 

Careful there, you might just get to ride it tonight

If that's the consensus by town at least. Which it looks to be. I'll be very gentle.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

zero129 said:
DanneSandin said:
zero129 said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
reaching 50% of the players is quite impossible now that I claimed and lost my bullet proof.

What item do you got?

My Radio Active Cock.

Oh... Like a rooster then? Or something...?

Just answer the question.

ROTFL!! this made me spit out my drink

Oh sorry about that ;)

But notice how unwilling he is to co-operate! How are we to trust him to kill whom ever we want if he can't even answer simple questions like this?

I dont really think hatz likes being told what to do. One of the mean reasons i find his willingness to accept what town tells him to do all the more strange i guess :-/ .

But then he might really be a SK who wants to go down in VGC hystory as putting his own aganda to the side and doing whats right and help town win. Unless we already had a vgc mafia player who was an sk and helped town win before??.

Rol was part of a kartel some games ago, making him scum... so hatz wouldn't be th first.

But I've even asked him nicely now to tell us his item =(

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

hatmoza said:
DarkThanatos said:

I am impressed, you've got a monster! 

Careful there, you might just get to ride it tonight

If that's the consensus by town at least. Which it looks to be. I'll be very gentle.

Lol

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:

Also this reads to me "I have a busdriver on my team and I'll redirect that shit on you hatz".

I should answer this in reverse since you think me scum... but you're just clever enough to realize that so I should go with the other guy.

Heh. Neither right now until tabaha claims. But I'd bet DT is the liar of the two. The reasons given for watching Danne were horrific. Trucks also has not given off his unmotivated scum vibe.

Oh and whichever turns out to be scum, Yoshi is almost undoubtedly town. He'd had to have actually tracked DT to come into the Day as he did, and if scum he'd have come out blazing about tracking DT to prof to put DT into the spotlight instead of just claiming vague information and wanting a claim.

I actually agree. Are you just trying to butter me up?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

mantlepiecek said:

DT, yoshiya had an accurate tracking of yours. Why do you want to lynch/kill him then?

Because it wouldn't surprise me if he was scum buddies with trucks. 

Many players don't agree to the same extent, but tis just my two pence opinion. 

I imagine most people want him to kill tabaha, but if there is a bus, just saying that outright means prime oppotunity for hat to kill another player and us not know if he wa bussed or chose that player. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

I wish prof was still alive :(

How do we know that Hatz is SK?

hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:

I actually agree. Are you just trying to butter me up?

There's just one thing wrong with all this; and that's that Hatz wanted to kill me from day 1 ^^

But yeah, chances are that Yoshi is town no matter the out come.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.