By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

hatmoza said:
reaching 50% of the players is quite impossible now that I claimed and lost my bullet proof.

What item do you got?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
DanneSandin said:

This is the situation right now:
Yoshi says he followed DT to prof, and DT claims that he saw Trucks visit profs, whicj Trucks denies, aaaand tabahas says HE visited prof (and hinting that he's a cop; prof was the doc), and now mantle shows up and says he might know who the scum is.

So we wait?

When will Mantle reveal, and what are we waiting for exactly?

Yes, you were shown the contradiction. It's one thing not to read what you've missed. It's another not to read what you're quoting.

So tabaha was at prof's. And he says this but doesn't roleclaim.

Interesting indeed.

Tabaha, roleclaim right now. I tried to keep you alive last day, if you can't trust my judgement, then you can't trust anyone's.

zero129 said:

Cos if DT is telling the truth then Tabaha couldnt of been at profs as why didnt
DT see him?

Aaah, makes sense :) You guys are clever.

I trust DT over Trucks and Tabs together. I believe Mantle has an investigative ability and knows something's fishy. I'll wait for his word on this. Tabaha, you're on the leash.

DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
reaching 50% of the players is quite impossible now that I claimed and lost my bullet proof.

What item do you got?

My Radio Active Cock.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:

yeah, when it suits you, right? you didn't have any problem doing whtever you felt like yesterday...

Oh by the way!

You STILL haven't said anything about your win condition!!! Spell it.

My win condition is to be the last man standing.

DUN DUN DUUUUN

Linkzmax said:

Yes, you were shown the contradiction. It's one thing not to read what you've missed. It's another not to read what you're quoting.

Just shut up.

hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:
Then shoot me hat. I'd welcome it.

Also this reads to me "I have a busdriver on my team and I'll redirect that shit on you hatz".

I know. I can't believe we let DT/Trucks get caught either!

hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:

What item do you got?

My Radio Active Cock.

Oh... Like a rooster then? Or something...?

Just answer the question.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:
Then shoot me hat. I'd welcome it.

Also this reads to me "I have a busdriver on my team and I'll redirect that shit on you hatz".

I know. I can't believe we let DT/Trucks get caught either!

Who would you lynch and why, Trucks or DT?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson