By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Linkzmax said:
...and?

Oh that's about it I guess... DT says he saw Trucks visit prof this past night, which Trucks denies - so we might be seeing two mafia teams battling it out right now. But that would probably mean we have 7 scums: team 1 & 2 and then Hatz, UNLESS Hatz isn't part of one mafia team...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Votals please.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4935480

I don't think Tabaha is cop, I think Mantle is. But what about Trucks lying means Tabaha is lying?

DanneSandin said:
Linkzmax said:
There's a reason I say to never try to leash a SK. hat has absolutely no incentive to help town, and actually it's quite the opposite if he wants to win. But the lack of modkills for night posts would indicate we're already in a position where we can't lynch him. And yes that means radish and zero are quite likely town, as sad as that is because some of you will probably actually listen to their opinions.

Next up, we're once again in a position that could be mylo, if there was a 6-man scumteam with hat as SK(leaving 8 town VS 5 mafia VS SK currently) since a mislynch and "betrayal" by hat would end the game, and once again most of you throw your votes around like it's all rainbows and butterflies.

As to the topic of conversation regarding me, miz roleclaimed long before I asked him to. I know everyone didn't answer me, but I assume most of town had no idea, and the really sad thing is those of you that will be here at endgame will eat up any power claim that doesn't have a counter to it or conflicting information against it. And even if it does, you'll throw down stupid votes and scum will quicklynch anyway. So I prevented possible scum from fakeclaiming down the line. And yes I consider miz town because I doubt he could have feigned such ignorance and then kept it together to claim correctly later on. And with prof dead and confirmed town, I don't think anyone else is capable of instructing him to do so either, if daytalking is even allowed.

Finally, hat if you are going to play pro-town, I'm sure you can spot fake anger, so that's my vote.

And who would get that vote?

I thought you were concerned about me getting miz to roleclaim. Why the desire to know what is clearly meant for only hat?

Linkzmax said:

I thought you were concerned about me getting miz to roleclaim. Why the desire to know what is clearly meant for only hat?

Why keep your cards so close to your chest?

Around the Network

Linkz scum, confirmed.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

DanneSandin said:
Linkzmax said:
...and?

Oh that's about it I guess... DT says he saw Trucks visit prof this past night, which Trucks denies - so we might be seeing two mafia teams battling it out right now. But that would probably mean we have 7 scums: team 1 & 2 and then Hatz, UNLESS Hatz isn't part of one mafia team...

You mean unless hat IS part of one of the teams. And yes given that there's been two kills both nights, it is highly unlikely there are two teams plus a SK.

Linkzmax said:
DanneSandin said:
Linkzmax said:
There's a reason I say to never try to leash a SK. hat has absolutely no incentive to help town, and actually it's quite the opposite if he wants to win. But the lack of modkills for night posts would indicate we're already in a position where we can't lynch him. And yes that means radish and zero are quite likely town, as sad as that is because some of you will probably actually listen to their opinions.

Next up, we're once again in a position that could be mylo, if there was a 6-man scumteam with hat as SK(leaving 8 town VS 5 mafia VS SK currently) since a mislynch and "betrayal" by hat would end the game, and once again most of you throw your votes around like it's all rainbows and butterflies.

As to the topic of conversation regarding me, miz roleclaimed long before I asked him to. I know everyone didn't answer me, but I assume most of town had no idea, and the really sad thing is those of you that will be here at endgame will eat up any power claim that doesn't have a counter to it or conflicting information against it. And even if it does, you'll throw down stupid votes and scum will quicklynch anyway. So I prevented possible scum from fakeclaiming down the line. And yes I consider miz town because I doubt he could have feigned such ignorance and then kept it together to claim correctly later on. And with prof dead and confirmed town, I don't think anyone else is capable of instructing him to do so either, if daytalking is even allowed.

Finally, hat if you are going to play pro-town, I'm sure you can spot fake anger, so that's my vote.

And who would get that vote?

because hatz is scum (confirmed) and I think that sentence might be about me since Hatz at one point claimed I was faking anger (or something like that)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Trucks, as a vanilla, do you possess any item or is it like the OP suggests, that vanillas do not have any items?

Then shoot me hat. I'd welcome it.