By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Linkzmax said:
There's a reason I say to never try to leash a SK. hat has absolutely no incentive to help town, and actually it's quite the opposite if he wants to win. But the lack of modkills for night posts would indicate we're already in a position where we can't lynch him. And yes that means radish and zero are quite likely town, as sad as that is because some of you will probably actually listen to their opinions.

Next up, we're once again in a position that could be mylo, if there was a 6-man scumteam with hat as SK(leaving 8 town VS 5 mafia VS SK currently) since a mislynch and "betrayal" by hat would end the game, and once again most of you throw your votes around like it's all rainbows and butterflies.

As to the topic of conversation regarding me, miz roleclaimed long before I asked him to. I know everyone didn't answer me, but I assume most of town had no idea, and the really sad thing is those of you that will be here at endgame will eat up any power claim that doesn't have a counter to it or conflicting information against it. And even if it does, you'll throw down stupid votes and scum will quicklynch anyway. So I prevented possible scum from fakeclaiming down the line. And yes I consider miz town because I doubt he could have feigned such ignorance and then kept it together to claim correctly later on. And with prof dead and confirmed town, I don't think anyone else is capable of instructing him to do so either, if daytalking is even allowed.

Finally, hat if you are going to play pro-town, I'm sure you can spot fake anger, so that's my vote.

And who would get that vote?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:

So it's either trucks or DT who's the killer. DT claims watcher and Trucks claims vanilla... Yoshi claims jack-of-trades and tabaha hints to be cop...

I trust DT, I distrust Trucks.

I must be missing the rule. Why can't Trucks and DT both be mafia?

Linkzmax said:
I must be missing the rule. Why can't Trucks and DT both be mafia?

They could, and then we would have two mafia teams...

zero129 said:
Looking back over that plan danne had it might be better if we do lynch trucks first.
We lynch trucks and he flips mafia we know tabaha is then also lying.
But if he flips town we only lose a vanilla and then hatz can go on to kill DT tonight.
But if we lynch tabaha or DT we risk losing a Power role just like Dan said.

Fine by me.

Around the Network

...and?

Votals please.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

happydolphin said:
DanneSandin said:

So it's either trucks or DT who's the killer. DT claims watcher and Trucks claims vanilla... Yoshi claims jack-of-trades and tabaha hints to be cop...

I trust DT, I distrust Trucks.

Same here.

zero129 said:
Looking back over that plan danne had it might be better if we do lynch trucks first.
We lynch trucks and he flips mafia we know tabaha is then also lying.
But if he flips town we only lose a vanilla and then hatz can go on to kill DT tonight.
But if we lynch tabaha or DT we risk losing a Power role just like Dan said.

Yes, but now we have to wait for mantle to catch up since he's claiming to know who might be scum...

Not that it's impossible for them to be on the same team either.(see double-bussing)