By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

mantlepiecek said:

Hey!! What do you know? You really need to tell us, and not drag this shit out!! It looks as if you're talking with your scum buds right now... just spill t already!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
DanneSandin said:

This is the situation right now:
Yoshi says he followed DT to prof, and DT claims that he saw Trucks visit profs, whicj Trucks denies, aaaand tabahas says HE visited prof (and hinting that he's a cop; prof was the doc), and now mantle shows up and says he might know who the scum is.

So we wait?

When will Mantle reveal, and what are we waiting for exactly?

Yes, right now we wait - sadly. Mantle haven't said anything yet, but he says he might have intel on who's the scum...

I believe DT, and I don't believe Yoshi.

Yoshi did follow DT, but not to prof.

happydolphin said:

What? DT himself says he went to prof....

DanneSandin said:
happydolphin said:

ooooooh :P

Around the Network
happydolphin said:

I'm loving the trust dude- 

but I did visit prof- I watched him, and saw Trucks. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Tabaha needs to roleclaim. Has he roleclaimed already?

If he hasn't, he needs to, because otherwise he is scum.

As far as DT vs Trucks is concerned, I am reading their situation currently, and I consider that very important before saying anything.

happydolphin said:
DanneSandin said:
happydolphin said:

ooooooh :P

So it's either trucks or DT who's the killer. DT claims watcher and Trucks claims vanilla... Yoshi claims jack-of-trades and tabaha hints to be cop...

There's a reason I say to never try to leash a SK. hat has absolutely no incentive to help town, and actually it's quite the opposite if he wants to win. But the lack of modkills for night posts would indicate we're already in a position where we can't lynch him. And yes that means radish and zero are quite likely town, as sad as that is because some of you will probably actually listen to their opinions.

Next up, we're once again in a position that could be mylo, if there was a 6-man scumteam with hat as SK(leaving 8 town VS 5 mafia VS SK currently) since a mislynch and "betrayal" by hat would end the game, and once again most of you throw your votes around like it's all rainbows and butterflies.

As to the topic of conversation regarding me, miz roleclaimed long before I asked him to. I know everyone didn't answer me, but I assume most of town had no idea, and the really sad thing is those of you that will be here at endgame will eat up any power claim that doesn't have a counter to it or conflicting information against it. And even if it does, you'll throw down stupid votes and scum will quicklynch anyway. So I prevented possible scum from fakeclaiming down the line. And yes I consider miz town because I doubt he could have feigned such ignorance and then kept it together to claim correctly later on. And with prof dead and confirmed town, I don't think anyone else is capable of instructing him to do so either, if daytalking is even allowed.

Finally, hat if you are going to play pro-town, I'm sure you can spot fake anger, so that's my vote.

mantlepiecek said:
Tabaha needs to roleclaim. Has he roleclaimed already?

If he hasn't, he needs to, because otherwise he is scum.

As far as DT vs Trucks is concerned, I am reading their situation currently, and I consider that very important before saying anything.

No, he hasn't...