By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

DanneSandin said:
happydolphin said:
DanneSandin said:
happydolphin said:
Haxton and Spurge are townies.

yes they were... is that how far you've gotten?!

Anyone who wants to opt out is a townie. I can't see a scum team let their fellow want to drop out. Have they died/been mod-killed?

haxton was modkilled, spurge was murdered by Hatz...

You and miz are town. Wanna kill Linkz or F-F?

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
DanneSandin said:
happydolphin said:
DanneSandin said:
happydolphin said:

Anyone who wants to opt out is a townie. I can't see a scum team let their fellow want to drop out. Have they died/been mod-killed?

Oh man, you haven't even gotten to the... good?... part yet... We're choosing between DT, Trucks and tabaha right now... we'll see if we'll add mantle to that mix as well :p

But out of FF and Linkz I'd prefer Linkz ^^

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DarkThanatos said:
DanneSandin said:
happydolphin said:
DanneSandin said:
happydolphin said:

Brutally. 

Yes! I think we'll be quite busy lynching and killing the next few days, but we're gonna have to get rid of Hatz soon...

happydolphin said:

So suddently? Why?

Note: I do suspect them.

DanneSandin said:

Oh man, you haven't even gotten to the... good?... part yet... We're choosing between DT, Trucks and tabaha right now... we'll see if we'll add mantle to that mix as well :p

Nah, DT and Mantle are Town v Town. Oh, the good part where mafia winds up town to lynch themselves? Almost there!

Let's go with Linkz, I'm pretty sure he's scum again. My second bet would be prof, then Final-fan. How do we know Hatz murdered Spurgey?

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
happydolphin said:

So suddently? Why?

Note: I do suspect them.

Hesitation always causes town to lose. I believe we know who's scum, and mafia is putting breadcrums so we lynch each other.

It's time to break out of it and take them by surprise.

Who's the least expected by the consencus at the moment, can someone list them to me in decreasing order (least suspected to most suspected)?

happydolphin said:
DanneSandin said:

Nah, DT and Mantle are Town v Town. Oh, the good part where mafia winds up town to lynch themselves? Almost there!

Let's go with Linkz, I'm pretty sure he's scum again. My second bet would be prof, then Final-fan. How do we know Hatz murdered Spurgey?

Hatz confessed to be a SK...

And Prof got murdered the night spurge got whacked as well... It's either Trucks or DT who killed prof.

DanneSandin said:

Hatz confessed to be a SK...

And Prof got murdered the night spurge got whacked as well... It's either Trucks or DT who killed prof.

The explanation of the night actions, in a nutshell, how do we know?

happydolphin said:

This is the situation right now:
Yoshi says he followed DT to prof, and DT claims that he saw Trucks visit profs, whicj Trucks denies, aaaand tabahas says HE visited prof (and hinting that he's a cop; prof was the doc), and now mantle shows up and says he might know who the scum is.

DanneSandin said:

This is the situation right now:
Yoshi says he followed DT to prof, and DT claims that he saw Trucks visit profs, whicj Trucks denies, aaaand tabahas says HE visited prof (and hinting that he's a cop; prof was the doc), and now mantle shows up and says he might know who the scum is.

So we wait?

When will Mantle reveal, and what are we waiting for exactly?