By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

tabaha said:
zero129 said:
Tabaha are you trying to say your the cop? remember your answer means your lynch or not.

I'm not trying to say anything nor does a lynch on me depends on it

Omg, you are literally doing the exact same thing as last game. 

Obvious scum is obvious. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
happydolphin said:

I'm an attention whore!

Really

radishhead said:

Hey you lurker!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DarkThanatos said:
hatmoza said:
Posting on my phone is always a bitch.

I'm willing to vote dt now.

He night up the redirector according to trucks and I refuse to believe it because any scun in their right mind wouldredirects me.
He was the first one questioned by a result and he quickly switched it on trucks which is also conspicuous.

I said;

"Either you were redirected or are lying scum" 

Because if i just said yuo were lying scum, people would say "no - he could have been redirected, why are you pushing for his scumminess etc."

As I said- I think he is lying scum. 

I switched it on Trucks, because I logged in to the new day, knowing Trucks was scum. That Yoshiya tracked me to Prof doesn't change that.

Yoshiya tracked you to prof because you killed him and you thought why not get rid of a townie before I go. Now, your fakeclaim blew up in your face (tabaha countering your story) and you're grasping at straws with theories of tabaha being my scummate running to my rescue.

Signature goes here!

zero129 said:
I bet mafia is all in the QT right now trying to figure out for what tabaha should claim.

Unvote:
Vote: Tabaha
Claim and soon tabaha or this sticks and im sure alot more will follow it the longer you leave it to claim.

I'm not going to clame for you of all people

Around the Network

With that, I have to go. Don't be hasty townies.

Signature goes here!

happydolphin said:
DanneSandin said:
happydolphin said:

I'm an attention whore!

Really

Yeah, you got sopme catching up to do =) we're in a shit full of mess!

zero129 said:
I bet mafia is all in the QT right now trying to figure out for what tabaha should claim.

Unvote:
Vote: Tabaha
Claim and soon tabaha or this sticks and im sure alot more will follow it the longer you leave it to claim.

No! 

Zero- Trucks is far more important right now, when it comes to tonight, who do we want left alive- 

The tactical experienced player Trucks who can leave instructions for his scummates, 

or Tabaha. 

I know which scum player I'd rather be dead.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

TruckOSaurus said:
With that, I have to go. Don't be hasty townies.

No, I agree! This is something we need to think about real hard!!

I think we're looking in the wrong place at the moment - I don't know what happened, but we were making good progress on killing DT/Trucks/Yoshiya and suddenly it's been swung round to this Tabaha situation. I think we should deal with that tomorrow - there IS scum within these 3 players, possibly (probably?) all 3 of them, so there's no better place to look.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~