By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

tabaha said:
miz1q2w3e said:
You call that pressuring? mini-lol ...and why would I criticize him when he's not doing it to me?
What's going a bit too far? Making the connection between these two events? What's wrong with that?
I never said any of what I said is proof of anything. Again, I only have a (very strong) feeling about you. You must be projecting.

I do, have a problem with it? laugh at will. And please let me write this pretty clear for you: bassing stuff on feelings is something scum does.

People can have hunches... You are just too much.

Heck, that's pretty much all nacho did.

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
tabaha said:
miz1q2w3e said:
You call that pressuring? mini-lol ...and why would I criticize him when he's not doing it to me?
What's going a bit too far? Making the connection between these two events? What's wrong with that?
I never said any of what I said is proof of anything. Again, I only have a (very strong) feeling about you. You must be projecting.

I do, have a problem with it? laugh at will. And please let me write this pretty clear for you: bassing stuff on feelings is something scum does.

People can have hunches... You are just too much.

Heck, that's pretty much all nacho did.

let me explain me this to you even better: last round as scum i defended someone with no evidence just saying that i felt he was not scum. I got immediate suspicion because of it

miz1q2w3e said:
radishhead said:
miz1q2w3e said:
radishhead said:
(Just posting as I read along)

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, will be posting a fair bit today

So it turns out that 9TC wasn't an investigative role after all- I have no idea why he pretended he was, but I'm still not sure about Tabaha's alignment tbh.

Where did you get that from?

The OP says that he was a 1-shot day vig; if he was a cop too it would have been mentioned

Are you 100% sure that this CONFIRMS he didn't have an investigative ability? He was lying then? I need you to be clear and certain.

@everyone else: Do you guys agree with radish?

Yeah, I think we've left that investigation behind us. But tabaha is still our best scum lead thus far imo, and I have him under HoS therefore ^^ other people I feel kinda iffy about is prof and hatz (but that all comes down to context) and yoshi, mantle and DT (but tha's all pretty much within its own context).

Those I feel is town the most is you and FF. And possibly prof and Hatz (again, context).

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Tabaha, when all you have is a feeling and are pushing a lynch for it, then yes, it's scummy.

Your sentence almost reads like you don't think it's fair that miz isn't suspected for the same reason youwere.
Oh and as far as your taking offense to my evidence. You never actually answered the first part of my accusation, you only responded to the second part talking about modkilling.

Dont get all settled down yet danne. I'll have a lot more for you to think avout when i get home.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Dont get all settled down yet danne. I'll have a lot more for you to think avout when i get home.

Oh, I'm not settled at all :) I'm never quite settled in a game of mafia =)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

theprof00 said:
Tabaha, when all you have is a feeling and are pushing a lynch for it, then yes, it's scummy.

Your sentence almost reads like you don't think it's fair that miz isn't suspected for the same reason youwere.
Oh and as far as your taking offense to my evidence. You never actually answered the first part of my accusation, you only responded to the second part talking about modkilling.

refering to:

"Where exactly did you find yourself "panicked" and "doing it wrong".

Am I to understand that when you "panicked" you instantly went into cool as a cucumber mode? Now why would someone who was self-admittedly panicking, play it calm?

All those responses show a huge amount of restraint."

I did not went into "cool as a cucumber mode" as you said. I got calm after the day ended, knowing his alignment and role and after a night of sleep. Not during the day

What do you think you should have done differently, knowing his alignment afterward?
You asked him yourself if there was any way he could be wrong, or not be using his role correctly.
I'm having a hard time understanding exactly where the panic occurred. You say the vote was panicked, and part of the reason, if i understand it correctly, was that it wasnt just a matter of keeping you both alive, but also how to prevent him from just shooting you tomorrow.

One of the problems I'm seeing is that at least part of me was worried about his alignment, and if he were left alive, as mafia, he could just be trying to buy himself time to shoot again.
At what point did you look back and say you did something wrong? Because even if he was town, that doesn't mean he'd shoot mafia. Him being alive was a risk to town, don't you think?
I'm confused as to how you should've expected yourself to handle the situation with the amount of information you'd been given.

Therein, why apologize? It's an apology for something that wasn't your fault, as i see it.
But then you also rationalize it by saying "there was no other way" (paraphrased from you saying "convince town AND not let him shoot me tomorrow")

theprof00 said:
What do you think you should have done differently, knowing his alignment afterward?
You asked him yourself if there was any way he could be wrong, or not be using his role correctly.
I'm having a hard time understanding exactly where the panic occurred. You say the vote was panicked, and part of the reason, if i understand it correctly, was that it wasnt just a matter of keeping you both alive, but also how to prevent him from just shooting you tomorrow.

One of the problems I'm seeing is that at least part of me was worried about his alignment, and if he were left alive, as mafia, he could just be trying to buy himself time to shoot again.
At what point did you look back and say you did something wrong? Because even if he was town, that doesn't mean he'd shoot mafia. Him being alive was a risk to town, don't you think?
I'm confused as to how you should've expected yourself to handle the situation with the amount of information you'd been given.

Therein, why apologize? It's an apology for something that wasn't your fault, as i see it.
But then you also rationalize it by saying "there was no other way" (paraphrased from you saying "convince town AND not let him shoot me tomorrow")

I feel like i already answered to that >_>

hatmoza said:

You resorted to kid play. Above all the nonsense gibberish you put me through, this is what it comes to.

I hope for your sake you're scum, because this is just pathetic. It's funny, you said to prof 2 days ago that you didn't want to answer to someone you suspected 5 hours earlier, now you're making a no case out of things I already answered presently, and suspicions I had on you 48 hours ago, and are latching onto them for dear life.

Except it won't save your life.

Vote Mantle

Wow hatz, really? The guy goes back to show that you did exactly what you accused him of, and now he's guilty for digging it up? That's no good.

unvote Mantle

vote hatmoza

Now, Mantle, you need to retract what you said on DT because it holds no water. There was no theory DT was supporting with the two-team theory. Your memory is all blurred, and the Zero things is out the water. If it's not the Zero thing, what other theory was the two-team theory supporting? For reference this is in reply to this post:

mantlepiecek said:

And you guys also need to put some things into perspective. My vote is still on Haxton. However I think DT is scum for the reasons I've mentioned.

How scummy do I think he is? Not as much as I think haxton is, and hence I have my vote on him. So you need to know how strong I thought this theory was from the beginning, which I think was pretty strong for day 1 anyway. I am not going to go around defending my theory since most of the times they end up defending themselves. And if it doesn't, then this is just that, a summary of events that I thought happened.

You guys may attack me saying I am fabricating, which it may look like since I twisted the reality, but that was more due to confused memory than anything else. It will obviously look like moving the goalposts, because the whole time I actually thought he was suspicious of zero.