By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

theprof00 said:
Now what's all this about tabaha being good bussing target?

Well, tabaha had a lot of votes yesterday (almost 5), and had some suspicion put on him by twilight/nightfall.

If there were a busser looking to confuse a cop investigation on a fellow scummate, tabaha would have been a good pick.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:

Well, tabaha had a lot of votes yesterday (almost 5), and had some suspicion put on him by twilight/nightfall.

If there were a busser looking to confuse a cop investigation on a fellow scummate, tabaha would have been a good pick.

and just take the risk of being seen killing someone?

theprof00 said:
happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:

By a tracker? Legit question you know I'm bad at night time theories (never played a night on vgchartz yet! :rolleyes:)

happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:
happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:

By a tracker? Legit question you know I'm bad at night time theories (never played a night on vgchartz yet! :rolleyes:)

for example, yes.

I'm going to sleep. have fun

Around the Network

Enjoy your respite little scum.

Final-Fan said:
mantlepiecek said:
I will just say this again in case it wasn't clear to someone - My case on DT was not based on his suspicions but more on the theory itself.

And it is strictly limited to the theory discussions. There are other pointers which others have pointed out, and some which I have, like his paranoia, and he didn't care to give a reason for voting me when the NT thing was going on - just a "By this time you should have known mantle is scum" statement. Or at least something along those lines.

This is amazing.  When I got involved with this argument, it was for the precise reason that you were acting like a two mafia theory was strange and suspicious for someone to think of without having special information about this round.  (It had been one of four reasons you'd given for suspecting DT, another two revolving around zero.)  When I argued that I thought it was a pretty reasonable possibility to think of (p.21@50), you didn't directly respond AFAIK, but responded indirectly in a post to DT by throwing that point out and reiterating the other 3, saying that they were your main reason and I had failed to realize that the point about the "3+3 theory" was just a sideshow.  (And that DT was clearly desperate for citing my rebuttal as something important to your argument.) 

Mantle.  Seriously.  This is not just flip-flopping.  You are blatantly moving the goalposts here.  When I call you out on the theory supposedly being something no townie would plausibly think of, you say it's unimportant.  But now when your other arguments are coming under fire (or proven to be completely false) the theory is all that matters?  Please.  This stinks really bad.  It's one thing to defend a bad theory but this smells like you're deliberately trying to pull something.  I'd vote if I could think of what reason you have to so desperately want this to stay front and center of town attention. 

FoS mantlepiecek

When did you call out my theory as something no town would care to bring up? And no, it is not a bad theory. I just thought DT was suspicious of zero and hence I got confused.

My theory was always dependant on DT's theory, if you actually notice.

As far as it remaining at the center of town's attention - that is just ridiculous. When I don't share my reasons apparently I am hindering the town, when I do I am making it the center of the town's attention.

And this was 4-5 days back so I forgot. I am not sure if this happens at all but it did happen to me, simple. It's what made me think he is scum, and when asked for reasons I got confused while thinking what it was.

hatmoza said:
mantlepiecek said:

Ninetails was indeed clever to be suspicious of mario. Unfortunately he quoted his pm. Wth.

Two mafia team is looking more and more likely and this cements my suspicions on DT even more.

There are certain things I looked back on during day 1, and I realize that linkz, prof, and happy are probably town.

I would like spurge to really participate (where is he?), and at the moment I know that this guy at least, is confirmed scum.

Vote : HaxtonFale

Translation:

"I'm in the hot seat for a lynch, so let me start the day by saying I trust the three people who can potentially start a lynch train on me (especially prof)."

Well, you are wrong. All you need to do is to actually look at day 1 ending to see that I thought prof must have been town.

happydolphin said:
mantlepiecek said:
I will just say this again in case it wasn't clear to someone - My case on DT was not based on his suspicions but more on the theory itself.

And it is strictly limited to the theory discussions. There are other pointers which others have pointed out, and some which I have, like his paranoia, and he didn't care to give a reason for voting me when the NT thing was going on - just a "By this time you should have known mantle is scum" statement. Or at least something along those lines.

This doesn't hold together one bit. You said that he made his theory so he could defend zero.

So if you prior said he was suspicious of Zero, your play doesn't hold water and was fabricated, as such this makes you my prime suspect.

unvote Yoshiya

vote mantle

I said supporting. Not defending, I even denied it in a way when FF asked it so as to not create any confusion.

As far as fabricated is concerned, that is false. My reasons for being suspicious of him were never that he was suspicious of zero. So if that was false then yes, it would be fabricated.

My reasons were that he made that theory up, to support another theory and that is what matters to me in the end.

And you guys also need to put some things into perspective. My vote is still on Haxton. However I think DT is scum for the reasons I've mentioned.

How scummy do I think he is? Not as much as I think haxton is, and hence I have my vote on him. So you need to know how strong I thought this theory was from the beginning, which I think was pretty strong for day 1 anyway. I am not going to go around defending my theory since most of the times they end up defending themselves. And if it doesn't, then this is just that, a summary of events that I thought happened.

You guys may attack me saying I am fabricating, which it may look like since I twisted the reality, but that was more due to confused memory than anything else. It will obviously look like moving the goalposts, because the whole time I actually thought he was suspicious of zero.