By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

theprof00 said:

I just don't think you have the balls to vote for someone you know is town, hence the "hos"

But I thought you said he voted for 9TC knowing he was town. >.> pro-o-of

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
Lemme guess "I was making a sandwich HoS prof!!"

Oh and don't expect an HoS from me. I'm not that gently. If I ever get enough material, I'll vote you directly~

I just don't think you have the balls to vote for someone you know is town, hence the "hos"

why would i vote for someone i know is town? I know I'm retarded but I'm not that much

at least that's what i like to think

Don't take that as me thinking you're town

happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:

But I thought you said he voted for 9TC knowing he was town. >.> pro-o-of

lol I'm just trying to press his buttons. He's doing a very good job of being as calm as possible.

theprof00 said:

lol I'm just trying to press his buttons. He's doing a very good job of being as calm as possible.

You are ascting so scummy right now it's amuzing. :)

theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:

The only problem I have with your analysis is that you're treating him as if he's you. You do this every time linkz. Everyone is not you.
People are fallible :D

Beep.  Boop.  I am a robot. 

Can't improve on perfection, eh? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
happydolphin said:

theprof00 said:

You are ascting so scummy right now it's amuzing. :)

jajaja I can't help being a monster.

Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:

The only problem I have with your analysis is that you're treating him as if he's you. You do this every time linkz. Everyone is not you.
People are fallible :D

Beep.  Boop.  I am a robot. 

Can't improve on perfection, eh? 

lol stupid hotlinks

Now what's all this about tabaha being good bussing target?

Oh and don't think I missed that little dig at me linkz. Well, I did, but I just saw it now, so you better watch your pooper mister.

How many people have not checked in yet for today?
Abc? spurge? (banned, or so I hear) danne?