By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

I'm currently reading the posts after Stefl's murder and I've run across an interesting post. It's not only today that we've had some classic "Oh noes X died" reactions. guess who did that when Stefl died?

tabaha said:
who did stefl voted?

killer, if i ever find you i'm going to kill you to death for doing that to stefl~

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
tabaha said:

So one can't have reactions on this game? interesting

Depends. Are you getting defensive with me tabaha?

No I'm not. I just learned something new

Sarcasm? You really don't hold up well to pressuring do you.....but look how cool you try to look.

This is exactly what I was talking about earlier in that post that you just flipped off with "this is insulting".

Your self-admitting panicking yesterday was laid out in a very very cool exterior. It didn't look like panick at all, but very reasonable, very reserved questions.
"is there ANY way you might be wrong"
"well, I will unvote you, I still think you are wrong though"
etc etc etc (paraphrasing obviously)

Are you panicking right now?

not really

Or maybe you onlY kNew hE waS LyinG iS beCAUsE YOU aRE ACTUALLy GODFATHER!!!!
Gasps!

Seriously, I want to know why you are apologizing for not trying to keep him alive. This literally makes zero freakin' sense. Keeping your head has nothing to do with it. A player KNOWINGLY LIED ABOUT YOUR ALIGNMENT! He could have been the SK! A player who can KILL and IS LYING ABOUT ALIGNMENTS!
Holy Shit tabaha, you might've SAVED US, possibly, in another life..

Why are you apologizing?

FAKE

TruckOSaurus said:

I'm currently reading the posts after Stefl's murder and I've run across an interesting post. It's not only today that we've had some classic "Oh noes X died" reactions. guess who did that when Stefl died?

tabaha said:
who did stefl voted?

killer, if i ever find you i'm going to kill you to death for doing that to stefl~

You clearly don't know how much i love stefl

tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
tabaha said:

So one can't have reactions on this game? interesting

Depends. Are you getting defensive with me tabaha?

No I'm not. I just learned something new

Sarcasm? You really don't hold up well to pressuring do you.....but look how cool you try to look.

This is exactly what I was talking about earlier in that post that you just flipped off with "this is insulting".

Your self-admitting panicking yesterday was laid out in a very very cool exterior. It didn't look like panick at all, but very reasonable, very reserved questions.
"is there ANY way you might be wrong"
"well, I will unvote you, I still think you are wrong though"
etc etc etc (paraphrasing obviously)

Are you panicking right now?

not really

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHH

Oh WOW tab. I'm so sorry, but this is just too good. Mom told me never to play with my food. Wanna know how I know you're scum?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
tabaha said:

not really

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHH

Oh WOW tab. I'm so sorry, but this is just too good. Mom told me never to play with my food. Wanna know how I know you're scum?

Let me guess, you're "cop"... again.

theprof00 said:
Gasps!

Seriously, I want to know why you are apologizing for not trying to keep him alive. This literally makes zero freakin' sense. Keeping your head has nothing to do with it. A player KNOWINGLY LIED ABOUT YOUR ALIGNMENT! He could have been the SK! A player who can KILL and IS LYING ABOUT ALIGNMENTS!

Why are you apologizing?

FAKE

Please don't label this as buddying, but what if I told you I'm feeling better and better about tabaha being town? Reading his apology again and his recent response to Happy, I really think he's being sincere, and that we are hitting a dead end with him. I don't think is scum anymore.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

You got an investigation. I should of fucking known. This is common cop prof.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Brb, gunna smoke while I try to control my laughter

theprof00 said:
Gasps!

Why are you apologizing?

FAKE

Why are we heavily entering on the possibilities field? And again the post was done taking in account his alignment. As you seem to be liking possibilities, if I had found a way to solve the situation we could get a scum lynched instead of a townie modkilled. He would maybe admit his mistake and play properly for the rest of the game, being a good player for town. He could also screw town's chance's to win but i prefer to avoid thinking that way