By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

tabaha said:

So one can't have reactions on this game? interesting

Depends. Are you getting defensive with me tabaha?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
tabaha said:

No I'm not. I just learned something new

tabaha said:

no. i was not that sure. I was sure he lied about the scan, alignment was something that i couldn't be that sure. And that text was written after knowing his role and alignment. my idea of proper solution is based on knowledge i acquired when his alignment and role was revealed. Did i fail again by thinking about the best solution taking in account knowledge i didn't have when the day was still running? Maybe. Does it matter for this? No.

(1) Why would you think a player that it's safe from getting lynched would fake a power and accuse a person based on that faked power?

HINT: ask him when this ends

So if you apologized after readin the flip and felt bad about your play, does that mean that you didn't feel bad prior to the flip, because you thought he was scum?

If so, did his fake investigation on you give you certainty he was lying? How could you be so sure at that point that he was lying, apart from the balancing thing, which is VERY debatable?

happydolphin said:
hatmoza said:
Yoshiya said:
Nacho died? I see no real reason why mafia would have targeted him. Anyone remember who his suspects were?
Also, town either had another vig or DT's theory that there was two mafias was true. If the latter is the case it only serves to make him more suspicious for bringing it up imo

And here's another.

Again, I bring my suspcion of miz and Yoshiya to the table.

Miz is WIFOM cryin gover spoiled milk, he's new at this and as town could be legitimately concerned or he could also be new at the scum thing and overly pretending. Can' tsay the same about Yoshiya, but then again, being more experienced, wouldn't he know as scum NOT to do that?

Overly pretending suits miz a lot. He went from know it all yesterday -to- today I'm gonna act dumber than I look because people are correctly suspicious of me for yesterday.

Yoshiya is scum in my eyes for a compilation of things carrying on from yesterday - including being the first to suggest two mafia teams (or was it being first at suggesting exclaims. I forget). And to answer your question in  the last sentence. Depends on how good his coaches are and it would be pretty naive to think that way.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:
tabaha said:

How hard is to understand that by panicking i was unable to logically think about how to solve the problem. Italic text was something i usually do. I'm not what you would call sane and seeing the fail that it would cause was enough entertainment for me.

I voted him on the heat of the situation. Panicking and raging and facepalming and god knows what. I wasn't able to get the proper solution. Proper solution would be not vote him, getting him to admit that he lied, don't get myself lynched and getting a good target for lynching. I apologized for my vote on him because it was clearly not the best option. But at the time I didn't realize it.

Bolded part: Not if I handled stuff properly. None of us would be dead

Underlined part: You're making it inconsistent. not me

"getting him to admit that he lied, "

So you believed he was town....

this is a dun dun dunnn moment.

Why would you think that a player who is trying his best to get you killed is town?

prof, can you link me to where tabaha claimed he thought 9TC was town? I don't see it.

He only just explained now that he meant, 'post modkill, once he knew the alignment'.

It's implied he knows of town, when he says the solution was to make sure 'neither get lynched'.

However, this still doesn't explain his post about "there was no other way". I feel like the puzzle pieces are being forced together a little too roughly. They fit, but the picture isn't altogether well drawn.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
tabaha said:

no. i was not that sure. I was sure he lied about the scan, alignment was something that i couldn't be that sure. And that text was written after knowing his role and alignment. my idea of proper solution is based on knowledge i acquired when his alignment and role was revealed. Did i fail again by thinking about the best solution taking in account knowledge i didn't have when the day was still running? Maybe. Does it matter for this? No.

(1) Why would you think a player that it's safe from getting lynched would fake a power and accuse a person based on that faked power?

HINT: ask him when this ends

So if you apologized after readin the flip and felt bad about your play, does that mean that you didn't feel bad prior to the flip, because you thought he was scum?

If so, did his fake investigation on you give you certainty he was lying? How could you be so sure at that point that he was lying, apart from the balancing thing, which is VERY debatable?

happy, prior to flip i felt mad, very mad.
I knew he was lying about his scan result (and at least that) because I'm not scum as he said I was. And with that i thought: he's totally lying

tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
tabaha said:

No I'm not. I just learned something new

Sarcasm? You really don't hold up well to pressuring do you.....but look how cool you try to look.

This is exactly what I was talking about earlier in that post that you just flipped off with "this is insulting".

Your self-admitting panicking yesterday was laid out in a very very cool exterior. It didn't look like panick at all, but very reasonable, very reserved questions.
"is there ANY way you might be wrong"
"well, I will unvote you, I still think you are wrong though"
etc etc etc (paraphrasing obviously)

Are you panicking right now?

theprof00 said:
happydolphin said:
zero129 said:
Just for if my vote from day 1 is not carried over
Vote: Yoshia

Also one other thing i noticed early in the game was some buddying from trucks with Yoshia and Tabaha.
We had trucks defending Yoshia, Yoshia defending trucks, Tabaha defending trucks and now lately trucks defending tabaha.
connection? im not sure yet but id be most happy with lynching yoshia as he is most likely mafia out of all 3. but i wont put it out of the way for one of the other to also be mafia that being Trucks or Tabaha.

I noticed too.

me three

I didn't notice it! :x

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
happydolphin said:
zero129 said:
Just for if my vote from day 1 is not carried over
Vote: Yoshia

Also one other thing i noticed early in the game was some buddying from trucks with Yoshia and Tabaha.
We had trucks defending Yoshia, Yoshia defending trucks, Tabaha defending trucks and now lately trucks defending tabaha.
connection? im not sure yet but id be most happy with lynching yoshia as he is most likely mafia out of all 3. but i wont put it out of the way for one of the other to also be mafia that being Trucks or Tabaha.

I noticed too.

me three

I didn't notice it! :x

c-c-c-combo breaker!

tabaha said:

happy, prior to flip i felt mad, very mad.
I knew he was lying about his scan result (and at least that) because I'm not scum as he said I was. And with that i thought: he's totally lying

That's the answer I was looking for. Good stuff.