By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Final-Fan said:
tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:

I have already talked about why I think haxton is scum. His vote on NT is the best proof you can ever have that he is scum.

Only his vote? According to my notes i noticed other people pretty hungry on getting 9TC lynched

Yeah but haxton did it in classic bandwagon style and without explanation IIRC.  Mantle definitely has reason for that suspicion.  In fact let me give Haxton a little extra incentive to defend himself: 

Vote Haxton

But let's not get too close to lynching until he's had ample chance to do so. 

This is a really weak vote, and worse, you make it seem like Haxton is in some threat of a lynch when I believe it's Yoshiya with the most votes atm. At the same time, I do want to hear more from Haxton.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
Frankly, tabaha.
I think someone TOLD you that you looked like you freaked out.
I think THAT is why you wrote an apology of sorts in your very first post, like you were just really couldn't wait for day to start so you could come in here and talk about it.

I asked you just earlier today about it, and you said:
"after he got modkilled I efforted myself to analyze the whole situation."

But your opening post says:
"I shouldn't have voted for him when he said i was scum. I failed there and I admit it. I was panicking and facepalming way too much to do things properly. But point is, i can't think of a way to convince people that he was lying and making sure he wouldn't kill me the day after."

So, you couldn't figure out how to not only clear yourself, but how to ALSO keep yourself from getting shot day 2.
But in one of your own posts you said you would hammer yourself just so that you could laugh at town. Right? Seems a bit strange for a person panicking and worried about being SHOT the next day, to LAUGH at your own lynching.

"I shouldn't have voted for him when he said i was scum. I failed there and I admit it. I was panicking and facepalming way too much to do things properly. But point is, i can't think of a way to convince people that he was lying and making sure he wouldn't kill me the day after." (I know I just posted this, but it's here to keep emphasis)

You say this in reference to why your vote is on him.
But yesterday, you voted him because you said he was lying.
It just doesn't make sense to me that you were voting him as 'panicking', when as we've seen just with pezus last game, he KNEW mario was lying, and so voted him. That's not really panicking is it? You saw a claim that you KNEW was false, and so voted an obviously lying scumbag. Right? or no, wrong, you said, and again:
"I shouldn't have voted for him when he said i was scum. I failed there and I admit it. I was panicking and facepalming way too much to do things properly. But point is, i can't think of a way to convince people that he was lying and making sure he wouldn't kill me the day after."

Right here you're telling us that you voted him because:
1. You couldn't think of a way to convince people that he was lying
2. Make sure he wouldn't kill you the day after.

In response:
1. He's lying, Right? So why are you apologizing for your vote on him?
2. Who was going to kill who, WHAT day after? One of you was dead last night. It was either going to be you or him. If he didn't get modkilled, it was going to be you.

And then, it doesn't even really read like you thought he was scum.
Why would you be nervous about him KILLING YOU TOMORROW, if he's mafia?
You even said at one point "I'd claim, but I think it would help mafia, and I also have no guarantee that I'd even be believed"
Umm, what? You just said you didn't know how to keep yourself alive, yet you refused to claim?

I'm seeing a whole shitload of inconsistency in this story tabaha.

How hard is to understand that by panicking i was unable to logically think about how to solve the problem. Italic text was something i usually do. I'm not what you would call sane and seeing the fail that it would cause was enough entertainment for me.

I voted him on the heat of the situation. Panicking and raging and facepalming and god knows what. I wasn't able to get the proper solution. Proper solution would be not vote him, getting him to admit that he lied, don't get myself lynched and getting a good target for lynching. I apologized for my vote on him because it was clearly not the best option. But at the time I didn't realize it.

Bolded part: Not if I handled stuff properly. None of us would be dead

Underlined part: You're making it inconsistent. not me

"getting him to admit that he lied, "

So you believed he was town....

this is a dun dun dunnn moment.

Why would you think that a player who is trying his best to get you killed is town?

Final-Fan said:
Oh, you reckon he was defending zero? That is a theory that makes sense. I'll have to consider it, but I have to go now.

I say this before I've read anything new (but after checking to make sure the Day didn't end): 

What I meant was that it made sense in that defending a scumbuddy would be a reason a scum DT would be propping up the theory.  But a minute of thought (by which time I was out the door) reminded me that this made no sense at all in other ways:  his theory didn't actually take a stance on zero's guilt, but was commenting on the people voting zero.  Right?  That's aside from any flipflopping mantle may have done on DT's position re: zero and his alleged motives. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

happydolphin said:
zero129 said:
Just for if my vote from day 1 is not carried over
Vote: Yoshia

Also one other thing i noticed early in the game was some buddying from trucks with Yoshia and Tabaha.
We had trucks defending Yoshia, Yoshia defending trucks, Tabaha defending trucks and now lately trucks defending tabaha.
connection? im not sure yet but id be most happy with lynching yoshia as he is most likely mafia out of all 3. but i wont put it out of the way for one of the other to also be mafia that being Trucks or Tabaha.

I noticed too.

me three

HaxtonFale said:
Final-Fan said:
tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:

I have already talked about why I think haxton is scum. His vote on NT is the best proof you can ever have that he is scum.

Only his vote? According to my notes i noticed other people pretty hungry on getting 9TC lynched

Yeah but haxton did it in classic bandwagon style and without explanation IIRC.  Mantle definitely has reason for that suspicion.  In fact let me give Haxton a little extra incentive to defend himself: 

Vote Haxton

But let's not get too close to lynching until he's had ample chance to do so. 

Why, thank you.

As for the "no explanation" part, I'm not used to taking extensive notes - thi is my very first forum mafia game ever, and also the first time seeing people taking all this so seriously. Sorry about that, but don't expect many vital contributions from me. And I'm sorry that being irked by his overly and pointlessly cryptic words is not enough for a reason.

Or I was simply defending fellow scum by drawing your attention to my noobish behaviour/bandwagoning. You never know. Hm, poking holes in my own reasoning does not look like the best idea...

Nevermind my previous post F-F

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
tabaha said:

Well I'm happy that a mafia got killed tonight without the loss of any town power role.

What I am not happy about is how I acted when 9TC said he had scanned  me and the result was me being scum. He could have been useful for town if he stopped lying. I shouldn't have voted for him when he said i was scum. I failed there and I admit it. I was panicking and facepalming way too much to do things properly. But point is, i can't think of a way to convince people that he was lying and making sure he wouldn't kill me the day after. I literally have zer0 credibility as a player here. And let's be sincere, mafia probably knows pretty well that he was lying and tried/is trying to use it on its favor.

If there's people that believe that 9TC was lying about the scan, please keep an eye in who already voted me on this day.

And btw, mafia is probably thanking god that mario has died tonight and filpped scum. He had no important role and it put some credibility on 9TC so people can trust his scan on me easily

wtf is this shit? Did you unintentionally reveal that all other scum have power? And you know this how?

How did this even cross your mind? Me personally my biggest worry is catching up to this game, yet you somehow manage to show compassion for a team/or teams we're trying to expose, at a time you're under heavy suspicion? HA!

There's an high probability that 9TC said mario's name randomly. I believe in that. After seeing what i saw this round, i believe EVERYTHING.

I did not show any compassion. Just stating what is probably a fact

tabaha said:
hatmoza said:
tabaha said:

Well I'm happy that a mafia got killed tonight without the loss of any town power role.

What I am not happy about is how I acted when 9TC said he had scanned  me and the result was me being scum. He could have been useful for town if he stopped lying. I shouldn't have voted for him when he said i was scum. I failed there and I admit it. I was panicking and facepalming way too much to do things properly. But point is, i can't think of a way to convince people that he was lying and making sure he wouldn't kill me the day after. I literally have zer0 credibility as a player here. And let's be sincere, mafia probably knows pretty well that he was lying and tried/is trying to use it on its favor.

If there's people that believe that 9TC was lying about the scan, please keep an eye in who already voted me on this day.

And btw, mafia is probably thanking god that mario has died tonight and filpped scum. He had no important role and it put some credibility on 9TC so people can trust his scan on me easily

wtf is this shit? Did you unintentionally reveal that all other scum have power? And you know this how?

How did this even cross your mind? Me personally my biggest worry is catching up to this game, yet you somehow manage to show compassion for a team/or teams we're trying to expose, at a time you're under heavy suspicion? HA!

There's an high probability that 9TC said mario's name randomly. I believe in that. After seeing what i saw this round, i believe EVERYTHING.

Very extremely, impossibly, not a chance of happening in any way. Had a very strong suspicion of? Yes, very possible he said Mario's name for that, and especially for the very reason he gave for it, that being, he was looking at reactions, and caught both yours and Mario's.

Randomly? No.

theprof00 said:
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
Frankly, tabaha.
I think someone TOLD you that you looked like you freaked out.
I think THAT is why you wrote an apology of sorts in your very first post, like you were just really couldn't wait for day to start so you could come in here and talk about it.

I asked you just earlier today about it, and you said:
"after he got modkilled I efforted myself to analyze the whole situation."

But your opening post says:

So, you couldn't figure out how to not only clear yourself, but how to ALSO keep yourself from getting shot day 2.
But in one of your own posts you said you would hammer yourself just so that you could laugh at town. Right? Seems a bit strange for a person panicking and worried about being SHOT the next day, to LAUGH at your own lynching.

"I shouldn't have voted for him when he said i was scum. I failed there and I admit it. I was panicking and facepalming way too much to do things properly. But point is, i can't think of a way to convince people that he was lying and making sure he wouldn't kill me the day after." (I know I just posted this, but it's here to keep emphasis)

You say this in reference to why your vote is on him.
But yesterday, you voted him because you said he was lying.
It just doesn't make sense to me that you were voting him as 'panicking', when as we've seen just with pezus last game, he KNEW mario was lying, and so voted him. That's not really panicking is it? You saw a claim that you KNEW was false, and so voted an obviously lying scumbag. Right? or no, wrong, you said, and again:

Right here you're telling us that you voted him because:
1. You couldn't think of a way to convince people that he was lying
2. Make sure he wouldn't kill you the day after.

In response:
1. He's lying, Right? So why are you apologizing for your vote on him?
2. Who was going to kill who, WHAT day after? One of you was dead last night. It was either going to be you or him. If he didn't get modkilled, it was going to be you.

And then, it doesn't even really read like you thought he was scum.
Why would you be nervous about him KILLING YOU TOMORROW, if he's mafia?
You even said at one point "I'd claim, but I think it would help mafia, and I also have no guarantee that I'd even be believed"
Umm, what? You just said you didn't know how to keep yourself alive, yet you refused to claim?

I'm seeing a whole shitload of inconsistency in this story tabaha.

How hard is to understand that by panicking i was unable to logically think about how to solve the problem. Italic text was something i usually do. I'm not what you would call sane and seeing the fail that it would cause was enough entertainment for me.

I voted him on the heat of the situation. Panicking and raging and facepalming and god knows what. I wasn't able to get the proper solution. Proper solution would be not vote him, getting him to admit that he lied, don't get myself lynched and getting a good target for lynching. I apologized for my vote on him because it was clearly not the best option. But at the time I didn't realize it.

Why would you think that a player who is trying his best to get you killed is town? (1)

no. i was not that sure. I was sure he lied about the scan, alignment was something that i couldn't be that sure. And that text was written after knowing his role and alignment. my idea of proper solution is based on knowledge i acquired when his alignment and role was revealed. Did i fail again by thinking about the best solution taking in account knowledge i didn't have when the day was still running? Maybe. Does it matter for this? No.

(1) Why would you think a player that it's safe from getting lynched would fake a power and accuse a person based on that faked power?

HINT: ask him when this ends

theprof00 said:
tabaha said:

Why would you think that a player who is trying his best to get you killed is town?

prof, can you link me to where tabaha claimed he thought 9TC was town? I don't see it.

theprof00 said:
tabaha said:
hatmoza said:
tabaha said:

Very extremely, impossibly, not a chance of happening in any way. Had a very strong suspicion of? Yes, very possible he said Mario's name for that, and especially for the very reason he gave for it, that being, he was looking at reactions, and caught both yours and Mario's.

Randomly? No.

So one can't have reactions on this game? interesting