By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Frankly, tabaha.
I think someone TOLD you that you looked like you freaked out.
I think THAT is why you wrote an apology of sorts in your very first post, like you were just really couldn't wait for day to start so you could come in here and talk about it.

I asked you just earlier today about it, and you said:
"after he got modkilled I efforted myself to analyze the whole situation."

But your opening post says:
"I shouldn't have voted for him when he said i was scum. I failed there and I admit it. I was panicking and facepalming way too much to do things properly. But point is, i can't think of a way to convince people that he was lying and making sure he wouldn't kill me the day after."

So, you couldn't figure out how to not only clear yourself, but how to ALSO keep yourself from getting shot day 2.
But in one of your own posts you said you would hammer yourself just so that you could laugh at town. Right? Seems a bit strange for a person panicking and worried about being SHOT the next day, to LAUGH at your own lynching.

"I shouldn't have voted for him when he said i was scum. I failed there and I admit it. I was panicking and facepalming way too much to do things properly. But point is, i can't think of a way to convince people that he was lying and making sure he wouldn't kill me the day after." (I know I just posted this, but it's here to keep emphasis)

You say this in reference to why your vote is on him.
But yesterday, you voted him because you said he was lying.
It just doesn't make sense to me that you were voting him as 'panicking', when as we've seen just with pezus last game, he KNEW mario was lying, and so voted him. That's not really panicking is it? You saw a claim that you KNEW was false, and so voted an obviously lying scumbag. Right? or no, wrong, you said, and again:
"I shouldn't have voted for him when he said i was scum. I failed there and I admit it. I was panicking and facepalming way too much to do things properly. But point is, i can't think of a way to convince people that he was lying and making sure he wouldn't kill me the day after."

Right here you're telling us that you voted him because:
1. You couldn't think of a way to convince people that he was lying
2. Make sure he wouldn't kill you the day after.

In response:
1. He's lying, Right? So why are you apologizing for your vote on him?
2. Who was going to kill who, WHAT day after? One of you was dead last night. It was either going to be you or him. If he didn't get modkilled, it was going to be you.

And then, it doesn't even really read like you thought he was scum.
Why would you be nervous about him KILLING YOU TOMORROW, if he's mafia?
You even said at one point "I'd claim, but I think it would help mafia, and I also have no guarantee that I'd even be believed"
Umm, what? You just said you didn't know how to keep yourself alive, yet you refused to claim?

I'm seeing a whole shitload of inconsistency in this story tabaha.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Here's my million dollar question.
Why would he lie, and if so...

Why did people feel so strongly about him being a liar yesterday?
There really was no reason to distrust him.

Why do you lie when town?

It was pointed out yesterDay, why the "scan" was not to be trusted, which in turn led to distrust of him. Anyone willing and capable of reading should have the same reason.

I ask you, why would you trust him when all of the evidence points against what he said?

DarkThanatos said:

6/7 is a huge size for a single scum team. As in theory it could mean scum win with 12/14 players still in the game, the size of a whole new game, I think it is pretty obscene to find a 6/7 sized scum team. Even Mafiascum agrees with me on this. (2) 

What's your source for (2)? I was in a 35-player game that had a 10 or 11-man scumteam, along with a 2nd team of 3 players, plus the SK.(me)

hatmoza said:
Actually scratch that, I'm feeling good about mantle, after reading. I smell genuine town in him.

Wait, so I shouldn't dredge up and get closure to what I was asking mantle about early in Day 1?

theprof00 said:
Was there anyone yesterday who doubted ONLY the investigation ability, but not his towniness?

I strongly didn't believe the  investigation as I just mention. Again. And thinking back, yeah I thought he was a lying scum for the most part.

I had my reasons and yes, to me it was really that unbelievable of a role.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
From Nacho's votes these are the main players he might have been killed for suspecting.
Tabaha, Prof and Haxton predominately.

Very very interesting that prof is among 'e.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

zero129 said:
Just for if my vote from day 1 is not carried over
Vote: Yoshia

Also one other thing i noticed early in the game was some buddying from trucks with Yoshia and Tabaha.
We had trucks defending Yoshia, Yoshia defending trucks, Tabaha defending trucks and now lately trucks defending tabaha.
connection? im not sure yet but id be most happy with lynching yoshia as he is most likely mafia out of all 3. but i wont put it out of the way for one of the other to also be mafia that being Trucks or Tabaha.

I noticed too.

theprof00 said:
Frankly, tabaha.
I think someone TOLD you that you looked like you freaked out.
I think THAT is why you wrote an apology of sorts in your very first post, like you were just really couldn't wait for day to start so you could come in here and talk about it.

I asked you just earlier today about it, and you said:
"after he got modkilled I efforted myself to analyze the whole situation."

But your opening post says:

So, you couldn't figure out how to not only clear yourself, but how to ALSO keep yourself from getting shot day 2.
But in one of your own posts you said you would hammer yourself just so that you could laugh at town. Right? Seems a bit strange for a person panicking and worried about being SHOT the next day, to LAUGH at your own lynching.

"I shouldn't have voted for him when he said i was scum. I failed there and I admit it. I was panicking and facepalming way too much to do things properly. But point is, i can't think of a way to convince people that he was lying and making sure he wouldn't kill me the day after." (I know I just posted this, but it's here to keep emphasis)

You say this in reference to why your vote is on him.
But yesterday, you voted him because you said he was lying.
It just doesn't make sense to me that you were voting him as 'panicking', when as we've seen just with pezus last game, he KNEW mario was lying, and so voted him. That's not really panicking is it? You saw a claim that you KNEW was false, and so voted an obviously lying scumbag. Right? or no, wrong, you said, and again:

Right here you're telling us that you voted him because:
1. You couldn't think of a way to convince people that he was lying
2. Make sure he wouldn't kill you the day after.

In response:
1. He's lying, Right? So why are you apologizing for your vote on him?
2. Who was going to kill who, WHAT day after? One of you was dead last night. It was either going to be you or him. If he didn't get modkilled, it was going to be you.

And then, it doesn't even really read like you thought he was scum.
Why would you be nervous about him KILLING YOU TOMORROW, if he's mafia?
You even said at one point "I'd claim, but I think it would help mafia, and I also have no guarantee that I'd even be believed"
Umm, what? You just said you didn't know how to keep yourself alive, yet you refused to claim?

I'm seeing a whole shitload of inconsistency in this story tabaha.

How hard is to understand that by panicking i was unable to logically think about how to solve the problem. Italic text was something i usually do. I'm not what you would call sane and seeing the fail that it would cause was enough entertainment for me.

I voted him on the heat of the situation. Panicking and raging and facepalming and god knows what. I wasn't able to get the proper solution. Proper solution would be not vote him, getting him to admit that he lied, don't get myself lynched and getting a good target for lynching. I apologized for my vote on him because it was clearly not the best option. But at the time I didn't realize it.

Bolded part: Not if I handled stuff properly. None of us would be dead

Underlined part: You're making it inconsistent. not me

Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Here's my million dollar question.
Why would he lie, and if so...

Why did people feel so strongly about him being a liar yesterday?
There really was no reason to distrust him.

Why do you lie when town?

It was pointed out yesterDay, why the "scan" was not to be trusted, which in turn led to distrust of him. Anyone willing and capable of reading should have the same reason.

I ask you, why would you trust him when all of the evidence points against what he said?

you say every time "all the evidence", but as you and I both know, evidence falls flat sometimes, and people very much do make blistering mistakes sometimes. Is it possible that a player might have shot first and scanned second? I think so. Why? Well, say he was very confident, and only had one investigation. He doesn't want to waste the investigation, so he just takes the shot. He misses and then feels like an idiot, so then hopes to recover himself by scanning a mafia for real. That seems like not only a very possible scenario, but also a plausible scenario, and depending on the player, maybe even a likely scenario.

Then regarding the talk with him voting mario etc etc, do I think it's possible that he saw a connection to tabaha and went after mario too? Yes that's possible. Might he have gotten off track of what he should be doing, trying to get reads out of this new connection? Yes, that's possible.

More importantly, does this behavior ring consistently of a kid in a candy shop with a loaded gun and an investigation? I'm afraid so.
Looking at his play, not only does shooting "first", and "jumping onto mario from his connection with tabaha" show a lack of self control and focus, but also from the fact that he shot into a crowd of players at a victim who's only real mistake was being most suspicious in the meta-group of 3 sidekicks.

So yeah, I think his behavior was very consistent, and I don't think the "hard evidence" really holds a candle to the consistency f his actions.
One thing he hadn't demonstrated? Lying. Lying would have been a NEW behavior. Sure perhaps lying could 'consistently' result from his overeager personality, but he really didn't need to lie, did he?

He was expressly asked WHY he thought mario and tabaha were scum, and he provided reasoning. Why didn't he just say he scanned Mario? He was right! Why make up a lie ONLY about tabaha, to convince people of what he was saying was true? He didn't need to lie about Mario....and someone was definitely listening.

tabaha said:

Well I'm happy that a mafia got killed tonight without the loss of any town power role.

What I am not happy about is how I acted when 9TC said he had scanned  me and the result was me being scum. He could have been useful for town if he stopped lying. I shouldn't have voted for him when he said i was scum. I failed there and I admit it. I was panicking and facepalming way too much to do things properly. But point is, i can't think of a way to convince people that he was lying and making sure he wouldn't kill me the day after. I literally have zer0 credibility as a player here. And let's be sincere, mafia probably knows pretty well that he was lying and tried/is trying to use it on its favor.

If there's people that believe that 9TC was lying about the scan, please keep an eye in who already voted me on this day.

And btw, mafia is probably thanking god that mario has died tonight and filpped scum. He had no important role and it put some credibility on 9TC so people can trust his scan on me easily

wtf is this shit? Did you unintentionally reveal that all other scum have power? And you know this how?

How did this even cross your mind? Me personally my biggest worry is catching up to this game, yet you somehow manage to show compassion for a team/or teams we're trying to expose, at a time you're under heavy suspicion? HA!