By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Final-Fan said:
mantlepiecek said:
happydolphin said:
^He used it as his most likely scenario, and that is reasonable. What's so lynch-worthy about that?

There was no reason to consider it the most-likely scenario on day 1 with no information whatsoever.

He said he doesn't know how third party play because he has never been one. I have never, ever been a 3rd party player. And yet I can very well guess if someone is SK or 3rd party in general. In fact, I did it in my first game although it was on day 5 or something. And not a very sure guess until trucks helped.

He tried justifying his theory with weak reasoning. He had to stick to that theory because else he would be caught acting.

You're about one qualification away from saying you were totally cluless, lol.  And refresh my memory, was he using his "i don't know how third parties think" to justify uncertainty (reasonable) or to support totally throwing up his hands and absolving himself of having to form an opinion about whether someone is third party? 

That was my first ever game with the best ever SK. Pretty good actually.

This is his 4th game I think.

He was using his "I don't know how third parties think" to justify his thoughts about third parties could try and mislynch. It wasn't the latter.

I mean, he has seen Mario as poisoner last game, he has seen radish as the SK I believe. He has also read some other threads.

Around the Network
tabaha said:
DarkThanatos said:

Are you claiming an investigative role here Mantle? 

Why are you certain? If you do have a valid reason youa re certain of his scummyness I will follow you on it, and if he is town then we will lynch you tomorrow.

Why am I getting the feeling you are asking for too many roles on this round already?

I agree that DT has been reaction fishing a bit, it's sketchy. That doesn't quell my doubts on Yoshiya, but certainly increases my doubts on DT.

And in that game FF, I knew nen was scum. It just didn't occur to me that he was 3rd party. But that is off-topic.

mantlepiecek said:
happydolphin said:
^He used it as his most likely scenario, and that is reasonable. What's so lynch-worthy about that?

There was no reason to consider it the most-likely scenario on day 1 with no information whatsoever.

He said he doesn't know how third party play because he has never been one. I have never, ever been a 3rd party player. And yet I can very well guess if someone is SK or 3rd party in general. In fact, I did it in my first game although it was on day 5 or something. And not a very sure guess until trucks helped.

He tried justifying his theory with weak reasoning. He had to stick to that theory because else he would be caught acting.

I could say your reasoning is weak because if you were mafia you didn't want town to know that there were 2 mafia teams. am I right?

tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:
happydolphin said:

I could say your reasoning is weak because if you were mafia you didn't want town to know that there were 2 mafia teams. am I right?

Yeah. But if I was mafia I wouldn't want to get lynched, get caught, and would want to mislynch successfully and win the game.

What we want doesn't always happen. He slipped.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:
happydolphin said:

Yeah. But if I was mafia I wouldn't want to get lynched, get caught, and would want to mislynch successfully and win the game.

What we want doesn't always happen. He slipped.

I'm assuming you're explaining on http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4920442 his slip.

If yes, i wouldn't really call it a slip. I think what you're doing is borderlining the too much. I'm not saying you're wrong though. I have him on my list for probably even weaker stuff so i can't really blame you much

Tabaha why were you thinking about your own reaction to his accusation?

Tabaha please do tell your weak case on dt.

Tabaha who are your suspects and why

theprof00 said:
Tabaha why were you thinking about your own reaction to his accusation?

Because I knew i was doing it wrong and after he got modkilled I efforted myself to analyze the whole situation.