By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

theprof00 said:
Thank you miz, that will be all.

hmm? What's that? (Don't answer if you don't want to.)

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Read his last two replies: link

Unless you're talking about whether we believe him or not...

It is true that if he actually made that up - he is not just a new player. He is a very good player.

He's not a new player though. He said he played somewhere else and it showed in his way of voting (i.e. lynch: abc) , playing and in the terms he used (party for alignment). The wording of the last sentence of his PM is entirely his, couple that with the fact that the name of his role doesn't mention anything about an investigative role and I'm pretty sure he didn't investigate anyone.

Yes, that is something I thought and also why I am not sure about tabaha.

Here's my million dollar question.
Why would he lie, and if so...

Why did people feel so strongly about him being a liar yesterday?
There really was no reason to distrust him.

miz1q2w3e said:
TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Read his last two replies: link
Unless you're talking about whether we believe him or not...

It is true that if he actually made that up - he is not just a new player. He is a very good player.

He's not a new player though. He said he played somewhere else and it showed in his way of voting (i.e. lynch: abc) , playing and in the terms he used (party for alignment). The wording of the last sentence of his PM is entirely his, couple that with the fact that the name of his role doesn't mention anything about an investigative role and I'm pretty sure he didn't investigate anyone.

You sound like you're describing scum. Let's not forget he turned up town. He was one of the good guys, he was just fail at it.

Him being town doesn't mean he was 100% truthful.

Signature goes here!

Yoshiya said:

I feel we need to look at why someone would want to get rid of Nacho and Mario. I still feel that 9TC's thing about having an investigation was a load of rubbish and that it was just 9TC trying to get someone who he thought was mafia killed. Way I see it he wouldn't have two day abilities that can be used in the same day, seems too overpowered for me. Mario's death suggests either an SK, a Vig or a second scum party. I'm leaning on two scum because I genuinely feel DT has made a slip about this. Speaking of which;

Vote: DT

Following Mario's legacy are we?

Vote: Yoshiya.

FoS Trucks

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
miz1q2w3e said:

You sound like you're describing scum. Let's not forget he turned up town. He was one of the good guys, he was just fail at it.

Him being town doesn't mean he was 100% truthful.

Yes, but I don't think he was lying about this.

theprof00 said:
1) Why would he lie, and if so...

2) Why did people feel so strongly about him being a liar yesterday?

1) My guess would be that he wanted to redeem himself and since he was so sure of tabaha's scuminess he went for it all guns blazing by pretending to have a guilty scan on him.

2) For me, it was the "too good to be true" angle that made me doubt his claim. Are you saying that you believed (or still believe) that he could shoot and investigate two players during the day and everyday as he described?

Signature goes here!

His exact first claim was that he could shoot everyday and investigate once.
And that he could do the investigate as well as shooting in that one day.

I dont see how that role is entirely unbelievable, seeing as we know nothing about mafia roles and counters or anything like that. It's a meta reasoning as to why he should have been lynched yesterday and i see linkz is content to use his tired broken reasoning and be wrong again and again as well.

Vigilante is a very swingy role that in the wrong hands just bevomes another mafia kill. Giving it a single cop ability isnt that unbelievable, even if its during the same day hes shooting. Theres no guarantee hed even cop a scum for that matter.

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
1) Why would he lie, and if so...

2) Why did people feel so strongly about him being a liar yesterday?

1) My guess would be that he wanted to redeem himself and since he was so sure of tabaha's scuminess he went for it all guns blazing by pretending to have a guilty scan on him.

2) For me, it was the "too good to be true" angle that made me doubt his claim. Are you saying that you believed (or still believe) that he could shoot and investigate two players during the day and everyday as he described?

It's: investegate someone, and shoot them if scum, not two people in the same day. You're wording it that way on prupose...

Fyi im not saying i entirely believe the claim currently. Id just like to analyze what and how that whole 5hing went down.