By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

1 I thought radish is the sk. He could be erring day vig too.

(possible event where mantle thought that stefl may have been targeted for his vote on nine, meaning nine is the killer)
2 I thought there might have been a day sk killer because he didn't claim.

3 I commented on nine's lynch train when I answered tabaha and posted my suspicions on haxton. Indirectly of course.

4 I said if he is town, the lynch would still be ok since he is a distraction.

5 Then I said he could be the vigilante.

Linkz I expect you to look at this. I don't keep track of when and where things happen as well as you do.

Around the Network
ninetailschris said:

Basically I can investigate one time and only during the day.

basically role tells me what party the person is from.

it came up mafia on him and when I said this he was quick to label me mafia for no good reason.

He out of no were acted like he wasn't bored anymore and got involved finally I think this proved a knee-jerk reaction he is clearly mafia. The evidence says so.

Before I put some trust in what you say, why did you shoot someone in the dark (Stefl) when you could have scanned him first to see if you were right?

Signature goes here!

happydolphin said:

Aw hatz, I explained that to Mario already. If I were scum I wouldn't say it that way. This isn't wifom, I really wouldn't be that stupid as mafia, especially not after Mario and Trucks getting on DT's case for this, and me defending this accusation already against Mario.

Plz guys.

The thing is, you're manipulating the environment in order for your suspicion to make sense, instead of using Occam's razor, which would simply say that I am town. That is why people don't like your post. It was what spurge did last round, saying that I am team 2 mafia, FYI. He was scum.

Final-Fan said:

As I recall, prof asked 9TC and only 9TC if he was the daykiller.  That question and its answer are the only reason people backed off of his lynch.  Are you suggesting having an outed dayvig is worse than having a lynched one?  That's silly. 

I have a town feel on you Happy, but IMO you're dead wrong here. 

P.S.  When did the bolded happen?  I don't remember prof accusing him of actively supporting the lynch, only standing by and doing nothing while it proceeded, and maybe implicitly approving it by saying it wasn't a bad idea. 

Yeah, I don't have the link off-hand, maybe someone else can supply, I'm on a netbook. Mantle then replied to that "You realize I never voted 9TC", or somethin around that line.

I'm not sure if outing him was a good idea. He was at L-3, many of us weren't voting him. It was all a little premature.

Vote : Tabaha

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Around the Network

I'm really having a hard time believing 9TC. It's just too convenient, and almost obviously a fake claim. What is he gonna do next? Claim magic toaster?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

theprof00 said:
happydolphin said:

Aw hatz, I explained that to Mario already. If I were scum I wouldn't say it that way. This isn't wifom, I really wouldn't be that stupid as mafia, especially not after Mario and Trucks getting on DT's case for this, and me defending this accusation already against Mario.

Plz guys.

The thing is, you're manipulating the environment in order for your suspicion to make sense, instead of using Occam's razor, which would simply say that I am town. That is why people don't like your post. It was what spurge did last round, saying that I am team 2 mafia, FYI. He was scum.

Don't hijack my convo with Hatz. Hatz was not questioning my suspicion of you, he just didn't like how I worded it (Mafia team 2).

I sure am glad someone spoke up for 9TC.
Screw the doc, hat. I save townies all day long.

hatmoza said:
I'm really having a hard time believing 9TC. It's just too convenient, and almost obviously a fake claim. What is he gonna do next? Claim magic toaster?

So then we'll lose tabaha, who is also a suspect of many already. Two birds, hat. Two birds.

TruckOSaurus said:
ninetailschris said:

Basically I can investigate one time and only during the day.

basically role tells me what party the person is from.

it came up mafia on him and when I said this he was quick to label me mafia for no good reason.

He out of no were acted like he wasn't bored anymore and got involved finally I think this proved a knee-jerk reaction he is clearly mafia. The evidence says so.

Before I put some trust in what you say, why did you shoot someone in the dark (Stefl) when you could have scanned him first to see if you were right?

I tried to get two birds with one stone.

kill mafia by day and investigate and lynch another.

backfired and lead to my biggest fail.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max