By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

theprof00 said:
(possible event where mantle thought that stefl may have been targeted for his vote on nine, meaning nine is the killer)
1I thought there might have been a day sk killer because he didn't claim.

(possible event where mantle thought that stefl may have been targeted for his vote on nine, meaning nine is the killer)
2I thought radish is the sk. He could be erring day vig too.

3I commented on nine's lynch train when I answered tabaha and posted my suspicions on haxton. Indirectly of course.

4I said if he is town, the lynch would still be ok since he is a distraction.

5Then I said he could be the vigilante.

Is this correct mantle?

Hmm, I remember thinking that radish is townie, so I definitely didn't think he is sk. But I did think he is dayvig.

Put point 2 to 1, and 1 to 2. I guess then it is accurate.

Around the Network

^hehe, you guys just won't quit :) I put the parenthesis for a reason, Mario already gave that argument and it sunk.

theprof00 said:
ninetailschris said:
theprof00 said:
ninetailschris said:
I feel like my role was of a double edge sword.

You have realize people that if you had my role it would not be easy to kill without making a mistake.

I mean I can obviously be a big help for town ... if used right.

I feel like town doesn't need a big role to die after already losing one town.

So yea I messed up but it's not the time say "just let him" mafia is probably laughing at how easy people are throwing there town member who has a good role under the bus.

Town team up now before mafia break us.

Hey 9tc, I know you're probabbly feeling bad, or pressured, but I think it is in the interest of town to know how you investigated tabaha.
So, we know you killed stefl, probably thinking that he is town. You made a mistake, that's ok.
Still, you said you have two roles, right? One investigation, and a kill every day. Right?

So how does your investigation work. You said you used it on tabaha. How did you use it? What did it do?

Basically I can investigate one time and only during the day.

basically role tells me what party the person is from.

it came up mafia on him and when I said this he was quick to label me mafia for no good reason.

He out of no were acted like he wasn't bored anymore and got involved finally I think this proved a knee-jerk reaction he is clearly mafia. The evidence says so.

Did you investigate tabaha first, or kill stefl first? If you investigated tabaha first, why didn't you just shoot him?

Killed stefl and investigated tabaha after.

my plan was to get two birds with stone and the stone being the day.

obviously it backfired .

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

happydolphin said:
I'm totally ok with that.

unvote prof
vote tabaha

Reads on prof were quelled, my vibes still tell me prof is mafia team 2 (meaning part of a mafia faction to which tabaha does not belong). I agree with a tabaha lynch though.

hmm... how you said mafia team 2 is  very stinky.

Also sigh on 9TC

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I believe 9TC - am I crazy?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
ninetailschris said:
theprof00 said:
ninetailschris said:
theprof00 said:
ninetailschris said:
I feel like my role was of a double edge sword.

You have realize people that if you had my role it would not be easy to kill without making a mistake.

I mean I can obviously be a big help for town ... if used right.

I feel like town doesn't need a big role to die after already losing one town.

So yea I messed up but it's not the time say "just let him" mafia is probably laughing at how easy people are throwing there town member who has a good role under the bus.

Town team up now before mafia break us.

Hey 9tc, I know you're probabbly feeling bad, or pressured, but I think it is in the interest of town to know how you investigated tabaha.
So, we know you killed stefl, probably thinking that he is town. You made a mistake, that's ok.
Still, you said you have two roles, right? One investigation, and a kill every day. Right?

So how does your investigation work. You said you used it on tabaha. How did you use it? What did it do?

Basically I can investigate one time and only during the day.

basically role tells me what party the person is from.

it came up mafia on him and when I said this he was quick to label me mafia for no good reason.

He out of no were acted like he wasn't bored anymore and got involved finally I think this proved a knee-jerk reaction he is clearly mafia. The evidence says so.

Did you investigate tabaha first, or kill stefl first? If you investigated tabaha first, why didn't you just shoot him?

Killed stefl and investigated tabaha after.

my plan was to get two birds with stone and the stone being the day.

obviously it backfired .

I see.

Next time, investigate first, and if scum, kill them.

happydolphin said:

The other thing is that prof outed the daytime killer. That isn't a good thing, and is way beyond rolefishing. Lol @ hatz going paranoid over item/role talk, but saying nothing about prof's request for 9TC to out day killer... 9TC is as good as dead tonight.

Other thing. Prof first blames mantle for trying to lynch 9TC, then he blames mantle for not defending him, when mantle made it clear that he did not trust 9TC as hypothetical daytime killer and wasn't gung-ho on wanting him alive in the first place.

It's all bad on prof's end.

As I recall, prof asked 9TC and only 9TC if he was the daykiller.  That question and its answer are the only reason people backed off of his lynch.  Are you suggesting having an outed dayvig is worse than having a lynched one?  That's silly. 

I have a town feel on you Happy, but IMO you're dead wrong here. 

P.S.  When did the bolded happen?  I don't remember prof accusing him of actively supporting the lynch, only standing by and doing nothing while it proceeded, and maybe implicitly approving it by saying it wasn't a bad idea. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I only normally vote on day 1 when there's a bit of evidence to guide me along - this is perfect.

Unvote: No Lynch
Vote: Tabaha

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Unvote : DarkThanatos

Vote : Tabaha

hatmoza said:
happydolphin said:
I'm totally ok with that.

unvote prof
vote tabaha

Reads on prof were quelled, my vibes still tell me prof is mafia team 2 (meaning part of a mafia faction to which tabaha does not belong). I agree with a tabaha lynch though.

hmm... how you said mafia team 2 is  very stinky.

Also sigh on 9TC

Aw hatz, I explained that to Mario already. If I were scum I wouldn't say it that way. This isn't wifom, I really wouldn't be that stupid as mafia, especially not after Mario and Trucks getting on DT's case for this, and me defending this accusation already against Mario.

Plz guys.