By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

theprof00 said:
happydolphin said:

^I"m not so sure mafia should know all that.

I'm pretty sure we have to understand how he investigated tabaha, because if he did, then we should lynch tabaha. Or do you disagree with that?

I agree with it, but the logic applies to a cop. Were there a cop in this game, he could give us an investigation from a prior night, but usually a cop outs himself later.

I agree it would give town valuable information, but my question was more if it was worth letting mafia know by the same stroke.

Around the Network

I agree with prof, happy. Nine should answer it, because he has given too much of it already. If we can have a scum lynch it's worth it.

theprof00 said:
ninetailschris said:
I feel like my role was of a double edge sword.

You have realize people that if you had my role it would not be easy to kill without making a mistake.

I mean I can obviously be a big help for town ... if used right.

I feel like town doesn't need a big role to die after already losing one town.

So yea I messed up but it's not the time say "just let him" mafia is probably laughing at how easy people are throwing there town member who has a good role under the bus.

Town team up now before mafia break us.

Hey 9tc, I know you're probabbly feeling bad, or pressured, but I think it is in the interest of town to know how you investigated tabaha.
So, we know you killed stefl, probably thinking that he is town. You made a mistake, that's ok.
Still, you said you have two roles, right? One investigation, and a kill every day. Right?

So how does your investigation work. You said you used it on tabaha. How did you use it? What did it do?

Basically I can investigate one time and only during the day.

basically role tells me what party the person is from.

it came up mafia on him and when I said this he was quick to label me mafia for no good reason.

He out of no were acted like he wasn't bored anymore and got involved finally I think this proved a knee-jerk reaction he is clearly mafia. The evidence says so.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Okay, that's all I was asking. If town agrees to it, and thinks that mafia have already enough reason to want him dead, then I stand corrected.

(possible event where mantle thought that stefl may have been targeted for his vote on nine, meaning nine is the killer)
1I thought there might have been a day sk killer because he didn't claim.

(possible event where mantle thought that stefl may have been targeted for his vote on nine, meaning nine is the killer)
2I thought radish is the sk. He could be erring day vig too.

3I commented on nine's lynch train when I answered tabaha and posted my suspicions on haxton. Indirectly of course.

4I said if he is town, the lynch would still be ok since he is a distraction.

5Then I said he could be the vigilante.

Is this correct mantle?

Around the Network

Then we lynch tabaha.

happydolphin said:
Okay, that's all I was asking. If town agrees to it, and thinks that mafia have already enough reason to want him dead, then I stand corrected.

When he initially claimed his role, 1 or 2 pages back, he said he only gets one investigation. There was no risk here.

ninetailschris said:
theprof00 said:
ninetailschris said:
I feel like my role was of a double edge sword.

You have realize people that if you had my role it would not be easy to kill without making a mistake.

I mean I can obviously be a big help for town ... if used right.

I feel like town doesn't need a big role to die after already losing one town.

So yea I messed up but it's not the time say "just let him" mafia is probably laughing at how easy people are throwing there town member who has a good role under the bus.

Town team up now before mafia break us.

Hey 9tc, I know you're probabbly feeling bad, or pressured, but I think it is in the interest of town to know how you investigated tabaha.
So, we know you killed stefl, probably thinking that he is town. You made a mistake, that's ok.
Still, you said you have two roles, right? One investigation, and a kill every day. Right?

So how does your investigation work. You said you used it on tabaha. How did you use it? What did it do?

Basically I can investigate one time and only during the day.

basically role tells me what party the person is from.

it came up mafia on him and when I said this he was quick to label me mafia for no good reason.

He out of no were acted like he wasn't bored anymore and got involved finally I think this proved a knee-jerk reaction he is clearly mafia. The evidence says so.

Did you investigate tabaha first, or kill stefl first? If you investigated tabaha first, why didn't you just shoot him?

I'm totally ok with that.

unvote prof
vote tabaha

Reads on prof were quelled, my vibes still tell me prof is mafia team 2 (meaning part of a mafia faction to which tabaha does not belong). I agree with a tabaha lynch though.

happydolphin said:
I'm totally ok with that.

unvote prof
vote tabaha

Reads on prof were quelled, my vibes still tell me prof is mafia team 2 (meaning part of a mafia faction to which tabaha does not belong). I agree with a tabaha lynch though.

I'm obviously mafia team 4, not 2.