By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

And you expect me to question a 5 hour old suspect.

A serious HoS to you prof. And this is so because in future you can't say that I didn't HoS or FoS. Which is retarded anyway. I only do it if I feel like it, I give more importance to what I am saying than a piece of FoS that people may or may not remember later on.

Why not just vote me, if HoS is so silly? C'mon, I'm right here.

Lol. It is much more important for me to defend myself right now. Voting you won't gain anything. Voting doesn't gain anything other than checking for reactions and lynching people most of the time.

Shouldn't you be trying to get DT lynched instead of being "distracted" by defending against your own lynch?  By your logic? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Well stefl died quite a short while after he voted nine, and people were making comparisons to who voted stefl - who could be the killer?

I instead realized that it could be someone who voted stefl, and not really the other way around.

So at what point was this, according to the previous chronological order:

1I thought there might have been a day sk killer because he didn't claim.

2I thought radish is the sk. He could be erring day vig too.

3I commented on nine's lynch train when I answered tabaha and posted my suspicions on haxton. Indirectly of course.

4I said if he is town, the lynch would still be ok since he is a distraction.

5Then I said he could be the vigilante.

I think it was around 1). Or 2). I know I suspected radish before I suspected nine.

Or I guess prof at this point. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

I feel like my role was of a double edge sword.

You have realize people that if you had my role it would not be easy to kill without making a mistake.

I mean I can obviously be a big help for town ... if used right.

I feel like town doesn't need a big role to die after already losing one town.

So yea I messed up but it's not the time say "just let him" mafia is probably laughing at how easy people are throwing there town member who has a good role under the bus.

Town team up now before mafia break us.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

catching up on about 250 posts, will post one big post with all my notes rather than lots of small ones this time

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

And you expect me to question a 5 hour old suspect.

A serious HoS to you prof. And this is so because in future you can't say that I didn't HoS or FoS. Which is retarded anyway. I only do it if I feel like it, I give more importance to what I am saying than a piece of FoS that people may or may not remember later on.

Why not just vote me, if HoS is so silly? C'mon, I'm right here.

Lol. It is much more important for me to defend myself right now. Voting you won't gain anything. Voting doesn't gain anything other than checking for reactions and lynching people most of the time.

Shouldn't you be trying to get DT lynched instead of being "distracted" by defending against your own lynch?  By your logic? 

My lynch is a bigger responsibility of mine compared to someone who could also be scum.

Sorry my previous post was wrong because admittedly you would be sure of your own innocence while unsure of 9TC's if you were town. I still think you're likely scum but that particular point was trash.

ninetailschris said:
I feel like my role was of a double edge sword.

You have realize people that if you had my role it would not be easy to kill without making a mistake.

I mean I can obviously be a big help for town ... if used right.

I feel like town doesn't need a big role to die after already losing one town.

So yea I messed up but it's not the time say "just let him" mafia is probably laughing at how easy people are throwing there town member who has a good role under the bus.

Town team up now before mafia break us.

Hey 9tc, I know you're probabbly feeling bad, or pressured, but I think it is in the interest of town to know how you investigated tabaha.
So, we know you killed stefl, probably thinking that he is town. You made a mistake, that's ok.
Still, you said you have two roles, right? One investigation, and a kill every day. Right?

So how does your investigation work. You said you used it on tabaha. How did you use it? What did it do?

^I"m not so sure mafia should know all that.

happydolphin said:

^I"m not so sure mafia should know all that.

I'm pretty sure we have to understand how he investigated tabaha, because if he did, then we should lynch tabaha. Or do you disagree with that?