By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

happydolphin said:
Prof, that doesn't change the fact that he had a reason against all your accusations, and you've simply disregarded them. Is that townie?? That's the issue I have with you this game, I think you're scum.

He has not had reason to everything, and for example, responding "i didn't think he would answer" is not a valid response to "why didn't you question him".

Around the Network

Do I vote mantle or time limit very confused ATM.

Final fan is jelly because his role is probably useless for whatever team he is on.

I'm going to need protection tonight.

Mantle why you want me dead so bad?

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

theprof00 said:
happydolphin said:
Prof, Mantle didn't want 9TC alive, whether town or scum. It's called a policy lynch.

When was the last time we've had a policy lynch?

What was Hatmoza's alignment when he suggested policy lynch?

What was Rol's alignment when he agreed to policy lynch?

That's right.

The last time we had a lynch close to policy lynch was Noctis's lynch when he was deputy during MLP game. I was town that game, and I was ok with it.

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

I thought he could be sk because he didn't claim it. Sk's don't claim their kills whereas vigs should never have that fear of getting called out.

So then why not say that you think nine is the SK?

It is the same thing. SK is a power role as is the day vig, the only difference is the alignment. When you asked if I knew he is a power role, I guessed that he could be the one who killed stefl. So the day vig part. However, I was not sure if he was Day SK or even the person who killed stefl, really.

I later thought he could be town by virtue of haxton's vote. That is the only thing that even made me consider him as a possible mislynch setup.

Sorry, I meant to ask 'why didn't you tell the town of your suspicion that 9tc might be an SK'.

Because when I thought of that nine wasn't the one I was thinking. I was thinking that there might not really be a day vig, he could be a day sk.

Nine came into my imagination a little later. I don't exactly remember. And I was busy with DT and you.

I don't understand.

You don't comment on his lynchtrain.
Then you say he might be a town, but the lynch is still ok (this is when I start questioning you)
THEN you say you think he is the Vig (no mention of SK yet)
Just recently, you started saying he might be an SK (also, you first start mentioning this possibility AFTER I said that my first suspicion when nine claimed, was that he was scum).

Please put your thoughts in the above quote in chronological order.

I thought there might have been a day sk killer because he didn't claim.

I thought radish is the sk. He could be erring day vig too.

I commented on nine's lynch train when I answered tabaha and posted my suspicions on haxton. Indirectly of course.

I said if he is town, the lynch would still be ok since he is a distraction.

Then I said he could be the vigilante.

When did you look and think that stefl might have been targeted for his vote on nine?

ninetailschris said:

Final fan is jelly because his role is probably useless for whatever team he is on.

I don't. What made you think that?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
happydolphin said:
Prof, that doesn't change the fact that he had a reason against all your accusations, and you've simply disregarded them. Is that townie?? That's the issue I have with you this game, I think you're scum.

He has not had reason to everything, and for example, responding "i didn't think he would answer" is not a valid response to "why didn't you question him".

Okay, but for those minor points, is that a reason to lynch him?

For the major points, he's had a reason, he didn't think 9TC was good for town, either way.

It's a valid question, and he answered it poorly, but that's not scum per se, that's just a player being bombarded left right and center with courses of action he just didn't think of. I don't think it's lynch-worthy.

theprof00 said:
happydolphin said:

Just look at him. He has not answered anything. People were frustrated trying to make him participate, and then they were frustrated when he started making claims without any content. Of course I thought he wouldn't answer.

ninetailschris said:

Who did you investigate?

mantlepiecek said:
ninetailschris said:

I don't. What made you think that?

Prof idk that was vibe I was getting from prof.

i guess nvm then. 

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

I don't disagree that mantle needs to step up his game if he is town. I was anti-mantle at first with his play on DT. I even challenged him on it. But then seeing how he answered to you, it all gave me town vibes, despite some flaws here and there, they are not show-stoppers for me.