By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

read a few more posts.

happy, don't go crazy on us. If mantle is town, we lynch prof.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

You do realize he was going to die, right?

Post the votals, there is no evidence to support this. Many had not voted for him, so as long as the timer wasn't running out, he wasn't going anywhere.

If I'm wrong, I'll admit it, because I'm not arrogant.

However, your encouraging Mantle to ask him to claim when Mantle had no intention to vote for him anyways is bad. Mafia bad.

mantlepiecek said:

I believe everyone who is on my lynch today to be scum, except for Miz whom I consider blundering townie.

Prof is most likely scum because of his questioning that is pretty much intended to try and pain suspicion on me. He doesn't consider my answers at all. He has no intention to, that I realize.

Hat because he said nothing before voting. I also think he voted nine, he has shown signs of jumping on lynch trains. From what I know from meta this also matches with his scum play.

Haxton and DT I have already explained.

This is also the reason why I still feel confident that I will not be lynched. I will fight.

So you think that scum has taken the risk of completely pilling onto a lynch on you when they can just leave it and let 9TC be lynched? 

So you are giving up against Prof? because he wont admit your bad points are good points? Sounds like an excuse not to weaken your defence with bad points to me. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

ninetailschris said:
Lynch is going to be so funny to me lol

And yet, I have to
Unvote
this piece of work. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

hatmoza said:
read a few more posts.

Ok. (I'm not voting for him tho, but ok)

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
mantlepiecek said:

Yes, because it makes sense. YOU have no idea when I used this before, and how I used this. Believe me, DT, this is exactly how scum react - they get caught by me, and then use sarcasm to try and deflect suspicion.

This is about the "Why would I want to continue to do this?".

You aren't continuing to do this, you are just trying to poorly defend yourself. Or maybe you are trying to defend yourself properly but are failing.

FF didn't even realize my exact reasoning on why I am suspicious of you, so you actually quoting him, and trying to use his point, is once again, suspicious because it means you are OK with any defence as long as it is positive about you.

Your TLDR is hilarious. If anyone actually just reads your TLDR then I would like to congratulate him on his weak play.

I didn't even ask why you are pushing me.

THE MAIN REASON I  suspected you, is because you thought zero was scum and then proceeded to ACT town by saying there could be a scum vote on him. Saying 3rd party could have tried to mislynch Using ridiculous excuses like you don't know how 3rd party play since you have never been one - That is what I mean by acting unintelligent.

You didn't just make up a theory for NO reason. You made a theory to support your over the top "defence" of someone whom you suspected.

You are 100% scum DT. I wouldn't even be surprised if there are 2 scum teams now composing of 3 + 3.

You want town to look at my posts critically, like I said before. You are hoping desperately that town comes to your rescue. Your paranoia over my vote - your discussion with Yoshiya, everything makes me feel worse about you.

You may have had other "exact reasoning", but you were definitely using the "only scum would consider two factions" argument as if it was a good argument in support of your case.  Which it's not, IMO. 

No. I said he was using it to support another argument. That is not what I said.

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

I thought he could be sk because he didn't claim it. Sk's don't claim their kills whereas vigs should never have that fear of getting called out.

So then why not say that you think nine is the SK?

It is the same thing. SK is a power role as is the day vig, the only difference is the alignment. When you asked if I knew he is a power role, I guessed that he could be the one who killed stefl. So the day vig part. However, I was not sure if he was Day SK or even the person who killed stefl, really.

I later thought he could be town by virtue of haxton's vote. That is the only thing that even made me consider him as a possible mislynch setup.

Sorry, I meant to ask 'why didn't you tell the town of your suspicion that 9tc might be an SK'.

Because when I thought of that nine wasn't the one I was thinking. I was thinking that there might not really be a day vig, he could be a day sk.

Nine came into my imagination a little later. I don't exactly remember. And I was busy with DT and you.

I don't understand.

You don't comment on his lynchtrain.
Then you say he might be a town, but the lynch is still ok (this is when I start questioning you)
THEN you say you think he is the Vig (no mention of SK yet)
Just recently, you started saying he might be an SK (also, you first start mentioning this possibility AFTER I said that my first suspicion when nine claimed, was that he was scum).

Please put your thoughts in the above quote in chronological order.

DarkThanatos said:
mantlepiecek said:

I believe everyone who is on my lynch today to be scum, except for Miz whom I consider blundering townie.

Prof is most likely scum because of his questioning that is pretty much intended to try and pain suspicion on me. He doesn't consider my answers at all. He has no intention to, that I realize.

Hat because he said nothing before voting. I also think he voted nine, he has shown signs of jumping on lynch trains. From what I know from meta this also matches with his scum play.

Haxton and DT I have already explained.

This is also the reason why I still feel confident that I will not be lynched. I will fight.

So you think that scum has taken the risk of completely pilling onto a lynch on you when they can just leave it and let 9TC be lynched? 

So you are giving up against Prof? because he wont admit your bad points are good points? Sounds like an excuse not to weaken your defence with bad points to me. 

Yes. 9Tc won't be lynched though. From what I know I have more votes than him because of haxton voting me now.

mantlepiecek said:
miz1q2w3e said:

So ,that's your excuse? That it would've been to hard? Gonna have to do better than that.

Besides, everyone seems to have halted 9TC's lynch for now.

No, that is not my excuse. Why didn't you stop his lynch?

My reasoning for not "stopping" his lynch is because 1) he is playing badly, 2)that is if he is town, if he is sk then maybe it would be good for us to get rid of him 3) Defending him isn't as important as trying to lynch someone whom I consider scum.

If you see, I am actually trying to get DT lynched. Not ninetails.

And yet, if 9TC got lynched today guess who WOULDN'T get lynched? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

hatmoza said:
read a few more posts.

why is that? What have I said that proves I am scum if he is town?