By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:
happydolphin said:
Lol, prof going on with his "Not going to waste my time with you" bullshit. This far I've addressed him 0 times, he 2 times.

Keep it up super-cool-dude.

Do you remember last game?

WHen you fought me? ANd I told you repeatedly that you were wrong, even coming to the conclusion that you were simply an arrogant townie? It is the exact same situation this game.

I don't really want to reply to you, this game if anyone has been arrogant, it's you. And so far, this game is what concerns me the most, I'm actually enjoying it for a change.

You need to calm down, because you're getting into that mode where you stop listening to what's being said.

I'm not being arrogant. I'm questioning things that I see as suspicious. You, instead, just hopped in and told people to stop looking at mantle, saying he is 100% town now, calling me scum, without giving a reason why until being specifically asked for evidence. You think that everyone should stop what they're doing and listen to you, without reason. I only ask people to listen to what is being said. You are the one who thinks the world revolves around them. You are the one being arrogant.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Happyd is scum.

why? Or just be quiet.

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
happydolphin said:

:( My PC is slow, ask someone else for the link...

He said something around the lines of  9TC claimed power role with the intent of fakeclaiming mafia.

The other thing is that prof outed the daytime killer. That isn't a good thing, and is way beyond rolefishing. Lol @ hatz going paranoid over item/role talk, but saying nothing about prof's request for 9TC to out day killer... 9TC is as good as dead tonight.

Other thing. Prof first blames mantle for trying to lynch 9TC, then he blames mantle for not defending him, when mantle made it clear that he did not trust 9TC as hypothetical daytime killer and wasn't gung-ho on wanting him alive in the first place.

It's all bad on prof's end.

You are truly retarded. Not going to waste my time like I did last game with you.

1. When 9tc mentioned actions, I assumed he was pretending to be a power role, but was really mafia trying to look desirable to the town to prevent lynch.
2. When it became obvious he would be lynched, 3 votes left, I looked at the people who were on the train. I noticed mantle saying it was ok for him to die, even if town. I brought up the fact that he outed himself as a power role. Mantle said he was likely a vigilante who could only hurt town in the future. I told ninetails not to shoot anyone unless ordered to by a claimed confirmed veteran townie. We would've lost his role had it not been outed.
3. I blame mantle for not trying to figure out what is going on and standing idly by while a player with a possible, suspected role is about to be lynched.

3. You can't blame me for that. When we don't even know if he is actually the vigilante.

2. I didn't say he would kill more townies. I said he would be a distraction during the day play - that is the discussion.

3. Your earlier defense was that he wasn't defending himself, then you said it was because you didn't think he would answer. Now it's that you don't believe the claim overall. How many times will you change your reasoning?

2. And I didn't say that you said that. I said you said he would hurt town, which is what you said he would do as a distraction.

2. You made it sound like he is the vigilante who could hurt town - implying that he would kill.

3. My earlier defense for NOT DEFENDING NT was that he wasn't defending himself. Him not defending himself didn't give me any clue about his alignment. AND I said he wouldn't answer my question. Nothing to do with current point.

Why not find out as much about a soon to be lynched player as possible?

Starting to just go in circles here...

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

1I don't understand. You guys are acting like you never even thought he could be the vig.

2You guys are acting I am scum because I know he is day vig. How the hell can I know he is day vig no matter my aligment?

3 I also have suspicions regarding danne's alignment. However I think he is town. In that case, if it came to his lynch, I would try and defend him and at least ask him some questions to re-inforce my thoughts about him.

However that is not the case with nine. I wasn't sure about his alignment, and he was a distraction regardless.

1 I didn't. Again. My first thought was that he was mafia trying to appear like a power role townie so that he wouldn't be lynched. And a lot of people were asking the vig to come forward as well. Lots of people didn't know. Hatz, Linkz, etc etc. At least two good players who didn't know.

2. You could have a BETTER INCLINATION to think he is a day vig if you were mafia, because you would at LEAST know that he isn't mafia.

3. So because you felt he might be scum, you decided NOT to question him. I don't understand. Why only question people you think are town? If someone is about to be lynched, shouldn't we at least do our best to figure some things out? How does this defend your reasoning of not questioning nine?

Because questioning someone you think is neutral/scum/distraction who is already making things harder by not answering many of the questions thrown at him, and who is getting lynched, is ultra counter productive when I can use that time to question people whom I am actually suspicious of or answer questions that were asked of me.

1. You are not the entire town. There were definitely some poeple who thought that nine was vig, some thought radish was vig, I myself thought that.

2. Yeah, at best I would know he is not mafia. Still it wouldn't tell me if he is SK, or if he is vigilante at all.

theprof00 said:

You need to calm down, because you're getting into that mode where you stop listening to what's being said.

I'm not being arrogant. I'm questioning things that I see as suspicious. You, instead, just hopped in and told people to stop looking at mantle, saying he is 100% town now, calling me scum, without giving a reason why until being specifically asked for evidence. You think that everyone should stop what they're doing and listen to you, without reason. I only ask people to listen to what is being said. You are the one who thinks the world revolves around them. You are the one being arrogant.

I'm tryin to calm down, but I have to deal with you calling me arrogant, when you're saying you're going to school me, with Mugen in the reggie thread saying I don't know what makes local MP fun and that I've never played COD MP, with Fuckin' justthatgamer in the PS thread saying that I compared Bayo to GoW when I fuckin didn't, and I'm ill-informed. I am pretty irate right now.

As for telling miz to be wary of you, how many times have you done that move, saying he's this and he's that, and then explaining after the fact. Don't pretend like this isn't mafia gameplay. X is town, Y is scum. People ask, one replies.

I gave my reasons, and I think that what you're saying is a load of mafia spam against mantle. I never said he was 100% town, that's another lie.

The reasons, I gave them. We did not need to out 9TC, and now he is as good as dead, is that what you wanted mantle to do, what you did?

You do realize mafia like to know that kind of info, right?

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

1I don't understand. You guys are acting like you never even thought he could be the vig.

2You guys are acting I am scum because I know he is day vig. How the hell can I know he is day vig no matter my aligment?

3 I also have suspicions regarding danne's alignment. However I think he is town. In that case, if it came to his lynch, I would try and defend him and at least ask him some questions to re-inforce my thoughts about him.

However that is not the case with nine. I wasn't sure about his alignment, and he was a distraction regardless.

1 I didn't. Again. My first thought was that he was mafia trying to appear like a power role townie so that he wouldn't be lynched. And a lot of people were asking the vig to come forward as well. Lots of people didn't know. Hatz, Linkz, etc etc. At least two good players who didn't know.

2. You could have a BETTER INCLINATION to think he is a day vig if you were mafia, because you would at LEAST know that he isn't mafia.

3. So because you felt he might be scum, you decided NOT to question him. I don't understand. Why only question people you think are town? If someone is about to be lynched, shouldn't we at least do our best to figure some things out? How does this defend your reasoning of not questioning nine?

Because questioning someone you think is neutral/scum/distraction who is already making things harder by not answering many of the questions thrown at him, and who is getting lynched, is ultra counter productive when I can use that time to question people whom I am actually suspicious of or answer questions that were asked of me.

1. You are not the entire town. There were definitely some poeple who thought that nine was vig, some thought radish was vig, I myself thought that.

2. Yeah, at best I would know he is not mafia. Still it wouldn't tell me if he is SK, or if he is vigilante at all.

Or because, as mafia, he will be lynched without your help, and you can go do other things while everyone is paying attention to the lynch.

1. No, I am not the entire town, but I provided at least two others who did not know. Did those players who thought he was a vig vote for him?
2. Right. It would give you a stronger inclination to believe he was the day vig. SK is also possible, but it's not nearly as likely as day-vig is it? Day SK?

happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:

I'm tryin to calm down, but I have to deal with you calling me arrogant, when you're saying you're going to school me, with Mugen in the reggie thread saying I don't know what makes local MP fun and that I've never played COD MP, with Fuckin' justthatgamer in the PS thread saying that I compared Bayo to GoW when I fuckin didn't, and I'm ill-informed. I am pretty irate right now.

As for telling miz to be wary of you, how many times have you done that move, saying he's this and he's that, and then explaining after the fact. Don't pretend like this isn't mafia gameplay. X is town, Y is scum. People ask, one replies.

I gave my reasons, and I think that what you're saying is a load of mafia spam against mantle. I never said he was 100% town, that's another lie.

The reasons, I gave them. We did not need to out 9TC, and now he is as good as dead, is that what you wanted mantle to do, what you did?

You do realize mafia like to know that kind of info, right?

You do realize he was going to die, right?

spurgeonryan said:
What? You want me to be like you and waste everones time with hours of walls of posts prof? Sorry I won't waste my time like you do. Scum is laughing your antics up or you are scum you piece of .....hi happyd!

then put your vote down. Just saying 'mantle is scum' does not help anyone.

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Or because, as mafia, he will be lynched without your help, and you can go do other things while everyone is paying attention to the lynch.

1. No, I am not the entire town, but I provided at least two others who did not know. Did those players who thought he was a vig vote for him?
2. Right. It would give you a stronger inclination to believe he was the day vig. SK is also possible, but it's not nearly as likely as day-vig is it? Day SK?

I thought he could be sk because he didn't claim it. Sk's don't claim their kills whereas vigs should never have that fear of getting called out.

mantlepiecek said:

I thought he could be sk because he didn't claim it. Sk's don't claim their kills whereas vigs should never have that fear of getting called out.

So then why not say that you think nine is the SK?