By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

hatmoza said:

Vote Mantle

The timing of this vote is very peculiar. You were clearly online, given your post up above just a moment ago.

The moment I support mantle, you support prof.

Haha

Town, see hatmoza buddyin prof.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

Don't worry, you will be.

You say everyone is acting dumb, but nobody has any idea what you're saying. It's not us mantle. It's YOU.

I never said everyone is acting dumb. Do not generalize everyone based on yourself and ninetails.

You said it here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4915033

We think you're scum for not acting like a town should = we're stupid.

miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:

I never said everyone is acting dumb. Do not generalize everyone based on yourself and ninetails.

Oh my gawd! Lynch the bastard!!!

miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

You say everyone is acting dumb, but nobody has any idea what you're saying. It's not us mantle. It's YOU.

How many people think that? I still stand by that. Not everyone. I didn't vote ninetails, I didn't know he was dayvig, I had my suspicions. You are wrong about how a town should act then.

There is no strict definition for acting like town.

mantlepiecek said:

1) But that is not what you asked in the previous post. You said I said nothing about the lynch. Which is false. I had my doubts, and I didn't feel the need to say them since I thought it might be clear to some people with brains that I am actually going after DT; and not just concentrating on ninetails.

2) Everything here is according to me. I thought he was the day vig, I didn't make him the day vig, that is for sure. I also thought a lot many things.

3) And what does that say? What I said didn't make a difference, and if I were to say something because someone asked it, why does it matter? Wth. Explain to me why it matters that I answered only after being asked.

5) I have asked my other suspects questions so your statement is false.

_______
1) Yes

2) Yes. But you are failing to realize that is just a suspicion.

3) No. I didn't vote him, and I said I think it would be better for town to not lynch him. Maybe I didn't do it without a question, but I have already explained why, it is because I wasn't confident he is town.

1 "You said I said nothing about the lynch. Which is false. I had my doubts, and I didn't feel the need to say them since I thought it might be clear to some people with brains that I am actually going after DT;"

THAT IS A FUCKING CONTRADICTION, AND CERTAINLY NOT A REBUTTAL. THAT IS ADMISSION TO FACT.

2 You had thoughts about a player on a lynch and refrained from posting them. I DO NOT WANT TO LYNCH A VIG. A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T. YOUR VERY WORDS, ONCE PRESSED FOR THEM, IS THE ONE THING KEEPING HIM FROM LYNCH, WHICH, YOU TOOK CREDIT FOR

3 Because you had PERTINENT INFORMATION TO THE CASE AND YOU REFRAINED FROM POSTING IT. How you do not understand that that is bad is beyond comprehension. You are mafia and playing dumb.

5 Yeah, you are a great credit to town, attacking all these noobs. Keep at it mantle, you're making yourself a great case.

_______

A suspicion that saved his life. A suspicion that you refrained from posting. You had information that you declined to share. It is not your decision as to how information should be interpreted. You post suspicions so that town can use them. By declining to share information unless specifically asked, BY ME NOT TABAHA, you were allowing a possible (tripple underline) power role confirmed town, to be lynched, SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU DECIDED IT WAS OK, ON YOUR OWN, WITHOUT DISCUSSION, IGNORING PLEAS BY OTHER TOWNIES TO KNOW WHO THE VIG IS, IGNORING THE LYNCHTRAIN UNTIL ASKED.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

How many people think that? I still stand by that. Not everyone. I didn't vote ninetails, I didn't know he was dayvig, I had my suspicions. You are wrong about how a town should act then.

There is no strict definition for acting like town.

You didn't even care he was being lynched. A town would have shown some interest at least, and at best would have tried to do something about the situation.

miz1q2w3e said:

You didn't even care he was being lynched. A town would have shown some interest at least, and at best would have tried to do something about the situation.

He is naturally apathetic. Anyways he was focused on DT, not 9TC who was possibly a daytime vig. Also, it is possible for people to fakeclaim you know.

theprof00 said:

A suspicion that saved his life. A suspicion that you refrained from posting. You had information that you declined to share. It is not your decision as to how information should be interpreted. You post suspicions so that town can use them. By declining to share information unless specifically asked, BY ME NOT TABAHA, you were allowing a possible (tripple underline) power role confirmed town, to be lynched, SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU DECIDED IT WAS OK, ON YOUR OWN, WITHOUT DISCUSSION, IGNORING PLEAS BY OTHER TOWNIES TO KNOW WHO THE VIG IS, IGNORING THE LYNCHTRAIN UNTIL ASKED.

It's done. All we need is more votes.

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

1) But that is not what you asked in the previous post. You said I said nothing about the lynch. Which is false. I had my doubts, and I didn't feel the need to say them since I thought it might be clear to some people with brains that I am actually going after DT; and not just concentrating on ninetails.

2) Everything here is according to me. I thought he was the day vig, I didn't make him the day vig, that is for sure. I also thought a lot many things.

3) And what does that say? What I said didn't make a difference, and if I were to say something because someone asked it, why does it matter? Wth. Explain to me why it matters that I answered only after being asked.

5) I have asked my other suspects questions so your statement is false.

_______
1) Yes

2) Yes. But you are failing to realize that is just a suspicion.

3) No. I didn't vote him, and I said I think it would be better for town to not lynch him. Maybe I didn't do it without a question, but I have already explained why, it is because I wasn't confident he is town.

1 "You said I said nothing about the lynch. Which is false. I had my doubts, and I didn't feel the need to say them since I thought it might be clear to some people with brains that I am actually going after DT;"

THAT IS A FUCKING CONTRADICTION, AND CERTAINLY NOT A REBUTTAL. THAT IS ADMISSION TO FACT.

2 You had thoughts about a player on a lynch and refrained from posting them. I DO NOT WANT TO LYNCH A VIG. A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T. YOUR VERY WORDS, ONCE PRESSED FOR THEM, IS THE ONE THING KEEPING HIM FROM LYNCH, WHICH, YOU TOOK CREDIT FOR

3 Because you had PERTINENT INFORMATION TO THE CASE AND YOU REFRAINED FROM POSTING IT. How you do not understand that that is bad is beyond comprehension. You are mafia and playing dumb.

5 Yeah, you are a great credit to town, attacking all these noobs. Keep at it mantle, you're making yourself a great case.

_______

I had no information prof. A suspicion that I "refrained" from posting has already been posted by others. I am sure trucks or someone said they thought nine was the dayvig.

Yes, I took credit for it, but it wasn't that serious. If anything it was tongue in cheek attack at your suspicion towards me that I was "cheering" for nine's lynch.

And you being suspicious of radish? What is that? I am not attacking only noobs. I have attacked you, I have attacked linkz, I have attacked DT, who by your own admission, is one of the better players in this game.

I am not mafia and playing dumb. It is actually hilarious that you think I have INFORMATION, when it was just a suspicion. A suspicion that others had.

1) it is not a contradiction. I have said it as a reply to tabaha.

What part of I wasn't sure of nine's alignment did you not understand?

miz1q2w3e said:
theprof00 said:

It's done. All we need is more votes.

Prof is scum, don't buddy him.