By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

And you expect me to question a 5 hour old suspect.

A serious HoS to you prof. And this is so because in future you can't say that I didn't HoS or FoS. Which is retarded anyway. I only do it if I feel like it, I give more importance to what I am saying than a piece of FoS that people may or may not remember later on.

An HoS from a soon to be flipped scum only confirms me jackass.

True, but that is not the case here. If I get lynched then it is not a flipped scum, and I will try my best to not get lynched so it won't be an HoS from a flipped scum in either case.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

A serious HoS to you prof. And this is so because in future you can't say that I didn't HoS or FoS. Which is retarded anyway. I only do it if I feel like it, I give more importance to what I am saying than a piece of FoS that people may or may not remember later on.

True, but that is not the case here. If I get lynched then it is not a flipped scum, and I will try my best to not get lynched so it won't be an HoS from a flipped scum in either case.

Ok. If you really want to know.

If I get lynched, I won't flip scum. So it won't be an HoS from a flipped scum.

I am not planning on getting lynched, so it won't be an HoS from someone who is flipped.

mantlepiecek said:

Why not just vote me, if HoS is so silly? C'mon, I'm right here.

A Bad Clown said:
mantlepiecek said:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121105223855/creepypasta/images/2/2b/Dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

He's losing his composure.

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Why not just vote me, if HoS is so silly? C'mon, I'm right here.

Lol. It is much more important for me to defend myself right now. Voting you won't gain anything. Voting doesn't gain anything other than checking for reactions and lynching people most of the time.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Don't worry, you will be.

You say everyone is acting dumb, but nobody has any idea what you're saying. It's not us mantle. It's YOU.

I never said everyone is acting dumb. Do not generalize everyone based on yourself and ninetails.

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
Mantle
IT IS YOUR JOB AS A TOWNIE TO CONTRIBUTE IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE.
Right now, you have just defended:
1) Not talking about your suspicion's about a soon-to-be-lynched player's role, despite having several pieces of evidence and reasoning behind it.
2) Not defending a player who may be an easily confirmed town, just because he hasn't contributed enough, or hasn't defended himself.
3) Not commenting on a lynch-train AT ALL
4) Not talking UNLESS ASKED A QUESTION
5) Not questioning suspects

Yes, and I WAS DOING IT BY HUNTING FOR SCUM.

1) I have talked about my suspicion about a soon-to-be lynched player's role, despite not having any evidence about it. Seriously.

2) This is because I thought he was one-shot and hence didn't care about it himself.

3) I did.

4) I have. Again, parroting Miz.

5) HAHAHAHAHA. That is all. Not questioning suspects?

Are you even being sincere with this post prof?

unvote Nachomamma

vote prof

Mantle of in my town reads now.

Vote Mantle

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
Mantle
1) Not talking about your suspicion's about a soon-to-be-lynched player's role, despite having several pieces of evidence and reasoning behind it.
2) Not defending a player who may be an easily confirmed town, just because he hasn't contributed enough, or hasn't defended himself.

1) I have talked about my suspicion about a soon-to-be lynched player's role, despite not having any evidence about it. Seriously.

2) This is because I thought he was one-shot and hence didn't care about it himself.

3) I did.

1 "What is my point? I am saying I am not trying to lynch ninetails. Simple. I haven't even said anything about his lynch. Tabaha ASKED me a question, you fool. I ANSWERED it. How the hell was I planning that stuff up if tabaha asked it?"

2 "You asked him if he was the day vig only after I mentioned it. Had I not mentioned it, he would have been lynched."

3 "Simple. I haven't even said anything about his lynch.Tabaha ASKED me a question, you fool. I ANSWERED it."

4 fair enough. I don't really see any real discussion. Just you answering people's accusations and calling them stupid.

5 Mafia would lurk or talk about nothing if capable. The best way to catch scum is to have them talking. The best way to have them talking is to ask them questions. Therefore, if you are not asking everyone, including your suspects, questions, then you are not doing your job.

1) Context. I haven't said anything about his lynch what? What did you ask that made gave that answer? I told tabaha in the post I quoted, so this statement is already proven false.

2) Yes. You see, I actually didn't read the part where he claimed a power role. So, I could have easily said that instead.

3) My answer to tabaha was the comment? Wth.

4) You are blind then. The only person who even accused me was DT only after I accused him. And you. Only after I accused you.

5) What I said was I have been asking questions to my suspects.

1 You are missing the point. In the context of saying "TABAHA asked me a question", it means you hadn't and wouldn't have said anything regarding the lynch had you not been directly asked by another player.

2 According to you. Secondly, when I asked "so it's ok to lynch a power role", you responded with "well, I think he's the vigilante", later you will say "a power role without shots is still a power role". So you believed he was a power role. Doesn't matter if you had read him making the claim or not.

3 UNTIL YOU WERE ASKED A QUESTION. You say defending ninetails was useless. You didn't make a single comment about him ON YOUR OWN, WITHOUT BEING ASKED. There is no arguing this FACT.

4 Whatever. I'm not going to get dragged into posting every single thing just so you can say no again and again.

5 You ADMIT TO NOT ASKING YOUR SUSPECT A QUESTION. I accused you of not doing anything about the lynch-train, and you, in your OWN DEFENSE, that you suspected a player who was on the lynch train. That in itself is a terrible defense, for one. For another, you have not questioned that suspect, nor fos, nor vote said player.

You have:

1) Suspicion of a player on a lynch train
2) Suspicion that a player about to be lynched is a town day vig
3) Not done a single thing about it, except for when directly asked about it, meaning that you might never have commented at all on a subject in which you think a scum is on a train of a power role townie.

1) But that is not what you asked in the previous post. You said I said nothing about the lynch. Which is false. I had my doubts, and I didn't feel the need to say them since I thought it might be clear to some people with brains that I am actually going after DT; and not just concentrating on ninetails.

2) Everything here is according to me. I thought he was the day vig, I didn't make him the day vig, that is for sure. I also thought a lot many things.

3) And what does that say? What I said didn't make a difference, and if I were to say something because someone asked it, why does it matter? Wth. Explain to me why it matters that I answered only after being asked.

5) I have asked my other suspects questions so your statement is false.

_______
1) Yes

2) Yes. But you are failing to realize that is just a suspicion.

3) No. I didn't vote him, and I said I think it would be better for town to not lynch him. Maybe I didn't do it without a question, but I have already explained why, it is because I wasn't confident he is town.

happydolphin said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
Mantle

3) I did.

unvote Nachomamma

vote prof

Mantle of in my town reads now.

I am in no mood to convince you again like I did last game we played together. Just remember how badly I schooled you then, and reapply it to now.