By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 Sign-up thread - Superheroes & Villains

theprof00 said:
I'm leaving and taking everyone with me :D
I leave it to you all to sow the seeds of a new generation of blood-boiling insults, bone-chilling mischief, and mind-blowing triple gambits.

Just play already. Drama Queen lol.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
I leave it to you all to sow the seeds of a new generation of blood-boiling insults, bone-chilling mischief, and mind-blowing triple gambits.

Take me with you!

zero129 said:
mantlepiecek said:
Are hat and prof really leaving or what?

i dont know about prof but yeah i drove hatz to retire. He told me in pm he just couldnt handle my crazyness anymore and that if he had to play another game of mafia with me he was going to go crazy! can you believe the guy?. And after i got naked and done other newb mafia stuff for him too

The problem is you don't accept you played terrible. Just accept it and improve.

You are very random zero. You make up conspiracy theories and write too much in your post that is unnecessary. Sure you are not as random as spurge but still.

miz1q2w3e said:
theprof00 said:

Take me with you!

To the stars, away! *horse whinnying*

And they were never seen again.

We need to get that guy with the awesome Mami Tomoe avatar to join! He even has a horse!

Around the Network

Well, I will probably change my playstyle then. I remember my first game- I will probably try and play like that. As mafia though, I probably won't.

Sigh were it only that easy to leave mafia.
I am a mafiascum robot, and I am only programmed to spit hot fire.

mantlepiecek said:
Well, I will probably change my playstyle then. I remember my first game- I will probably try and play like that. As mafia though, I probably won't.

So, this means if you are mafia you will play like in your first game, and if you are town, you will prolly play something else ;P

Damn, I should never play like in my first game.

theprof00 said:

YES, I knew he wants revenge on me!

Stefl1504 said:
theprof00 said:

YES, I knew he wants revenge on me!

I hope you enjoy dead threads, stefl.