By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Donate for Norway

I'll do what I can to help those who can't help themselves, in Norway.

Around the Network
ASStronaut said:
the2real4mafol said:
ASStronaut said:
Chandler said:
I didn't even know they had radiators in Africa.

What do you think they do when it gets cold?

Since when is it cold in Africa anyway?

http://allafrica.com/stories/200705260051.html

Parts of Zimbabwe this week recorded minimum temperatures as low as minus 5 degrees Celsius as the first severe cold front of the new winter hit South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique and Zimbabwe.

maybe it's climate change... But i never heard of these stories before, Africa doesn't seem like a place snow would fall ever, it seems strange that it does ocasionally 

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

the2real4mafol said:

I do know stuff about the climate but i didn't know about that. But -15 is cold, so cold that's it's never been that cold in London, record low there is -10. But still, you are more than likely to be hot than cold, in most areas of Africa. Only mountains recieve snow there

The record low temperature in London is -21 celsius.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

the2real4mafol said:
ASStronaut said:
the2real4mafol said:
ASStronaut said:
Chandler said:
I didn't even know they had radiators in Africa.

What do you think they do when it gets cold?

Since when is it cold in Africa anyway?

http://allafrica.com/stories/200705260051.html

Parts of Zimbabwe this week recorded minimum temperatures as low as minus 5 degrees Celsius as the first severe cold front of the new winter hit South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique and Zimbabwe.

maybe it's climate change... But i never heard of these stories before, Africa doesn't seem like a place snow would fall ever, it seems strange that it does ocasionally 

It's pretty normal for that part of Africa thats probably why you didn't hear about it.

Also there dosen't have to be snow for it to be cold.

XBOX Live ID, Borode

the2real4mafol said:

It snows occasionaly in Southern Brazil on lower latitudes even. The thing is, despite the continental climates of the northern hemisphere, the southern hemisphere is subject to the influence of the Antarctican icecap and the foul and cold weather spreading up to thousands of miles away from its coast.

The thermal equator it's actually several degrees norther than the one you see in a map. The ice age never ended - it was just put in cold storage.

Around the Network
ASStronaut said:
the2real4mafol said:

I do know stuff about the climate but i didn't know about that. But -15 is cold, so cold that's it's never been that cold in London, record low there is -10. But still, you are more than likely to be hot than cold, in most areas of Africa. Only mountains recieve snow there

Oh, when was that then?

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

haxxiy said:
the2real4mafol said:

It snows occasionaly in Southern Brazil on lower latitudes even. The thing is, despite the continental climates of the northern hemisphere, the southern hemisphere is subject to the influence of the Antarctican icecap and the foul and cold weather spreading up to thousands of miles away from its coast.

The thermal equator it's actually several degrees norther than the one you see in a map. The ice age never ended - it was just put in cold storage.

I guess that's why it ocasionally snows in parts of Australia and New Zealand too

the2real4mafol said:
ASStronaut said:
the2real4mafol said:

Oh, when was that then?

Back in 1795, haha

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

the2real4mafol said:
ASStronaut said:
the2real4mafol said:

Oh, when was that then?

Radishhead has answered that.

By the way, I currently live in England (for the past 15 years) and I've lived in Africa (for about 16 years).

XBOX Live ID, Borode

ASStronaut said:
the2real4mafol said:

In Canada, we call that bikini weather!

Signature goes here!