Forums - General Discussion - Atheism VS Satanism VS Christianity

What are you?

Christian 2 15.38%

Satanist 3 23.08%

Atheist 7 53.85%

After this thread, I'm not sure 1 7.69%

Total:13
Soleron said:
Atheism is just the lack of belief in a God. You don't have to believe in anything else. You can believe sentient spaghetti created the universe and that science is all made up.

If you are indeed open to discussion, I would ask what evidence you have for the following things:

"I believe Satan/Lucifer is a real being."
"He speaks to me through diverse manners and tells me all the truths and lies."
"He gives me magickal powers"
"When I pray he gives me what I need"
"When you ask Satan for a sign, you better believe you will get a sign, and you will know 100% that it is a sign from Satan directly to you."

Preferably suggest the design of controlled, repeatable studies that can be used to test for these things.

Your criticisms of Christianity are i) not useful, because Christians generally cannot be persuaded by logical argument and ii) don't go anything towards showing that if Christianity isn't true, then Satanism must be.

Technically believing in the flying spaghetti monster is Theism, not atheism. So that argument is invalid. I know you do not have to believe in science or reason to be an atheist, but I am not talking about the dictionary definition of Atheism, I am talking about what most atheists believe. Most atheists believe in science, logic, and reason, and those are who I'm talking about.

If can find out Satan is a real being through personal study. First Wikipedia Enki, then go to JoyOfSatan.Org and read until your convinced. It is not my job to prove to you that Satan is real, or prove anything I have said. It is up to the truth seekers to seek the truth themselves, I do not need to prove my position to you or anyone else, if you're truly curious, you can look this stuff up on your own. This thread is to discuss my concepts and facts, as well of those of atheists and christians . I know it in my own heart Satan is real, he speaks to me, tells me truth and lies, gives me magickal powers, gives me what I need, and give me signs when I pray... And that's good enough for me. My critisims of christianity are VERY useful and have turned many christians from YHWH to Satan. They can be persuaded by logic if the logic is good enough, but most of them just plug there ears and close their eyes and yell "JESUS LOVES ME THIS I KNOW, FOR THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO"... Metaphorically atleast.