By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony: We are keeping an eye on Windows Phone

kowenicki said:
dallas said:
Meh, of course Sony would be looking to follow the crowd, but all in all it would be friendemy thing or coop-ition or whatever, where they'd probably only go for Microsoft if msft absolutely stole the show with their wp8.

Why?

I just don't see a company helping to further a competitor, bc that would mean stronger competition in the gaming arena.

Which just shows how little you know and how litte you understand the REAL business world.   Ever seen those windows 7 and Sony JOINT ads on TV? 

Many of the times that you and me have gotten into these discussions, I end up making a point that you have no answer for, so you don't have a lot of room to talk.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
dallas said:
kowenicki said:
dallas said:
Meh, of course Sony would be looking to follow the crowd, but all in all it would be friendemy thing or coop-ition or whatever, where they'd probably only go for Microsoft if msft absolutely stole the show with their wp8.

Why?

I just don't see a company helping to further a competitor, bc that would mean stronger competition in the gaming arena.

Which just shows how little you know and how litte you understand the REAL business world.   Ever seen those windows 7 and Sony JOINT ads on TV? 

Many of the times that you and me have gotten into these discussions, I end up making a point that you have no answer for, so you don't have a lot of room to talk.

Thats a huge assumption you just made...

I think you coinfuse complete disinterest and "cant be arsed anymore" with "ohhhh you got me"

It has simply never happened.

Actually his reply was very ironic considering what he said about you applied to him. He's got nothing to reply with so he makes a personal attack.