By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Forbes: It's a Rough Fall for the Playstation Vita

bouzane said:
aikohualda said:
bouzane said:
CCFanboy said:
WindyCityHeat said:
Vita failing would really solidify the fact that people want low quality sub-par handheld experience on mobile/3ds.

Vita success would obviously be good for the industry. I'm not sure developers love working on shovelware.

Sub par? 3ds? Tales? Metal gear? Resident evil? Tekken? Dead or alive? Street fighter? Kingdom hearts? The mario games? Ocarina? As far as I'm concerned 3ds does everything my psp did and combines it with ds. That is the reason I don't see a need in vita. Nintendo > sony.

No offense but your list reminds me why I'm not interested in the 3DS in the slightest. An uninspired ocean of remakes, ports and sequels. Developers need to focus more on new approaches to gameplay and original ideas. I have enough innovate new concepts to fuel a company like Activision or EA and I'm just some random guy who doesn't have anything to do with game development, what's wrong with these developers?

like uncharted, fifa, rayman, cod, assassin... uhmmmmm im confuse....

Did I say that I am a Vita owner or fan? No? Did I say that I was interested in a Vita at all? No? Then what was the point in your post?

Maybe, just maybe I think the 3DS is a steaming pile of garbage not because I'm a Vita fan (I'm not) but because it really is garbage.

I bet you don't think PS3 is a steaming pile of garbage.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Argh_College said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Argh_College said:
haha Vita has no chance agaisnt Iphone and 3ds.

Sony leave the handheld market, not only you arent giving us good games like 3ds but you are also being absolute humiliated by competition.

You annoy me more then any other person on this site, your a mega troll and you never get banned. You clearly hate playstation and voice your ridiculous MS orientated views all overt the place.

why don't you go play halo... Or gears.. Or halo... Or gea.... OR go play on your Microsoft Surface that wil outsell everything by 400,000,000 by the end of tomorrow. 

Mods ban this guy. How long does this actually have to go on? 

Take it easy mate you need to calm down.

Just because Vita isnt the success sony hoped to be doesnt mean Ps4 wont be.

Oh trust me I'm not Vita hardcore fan.. Who said this has anything to do with how the PS4 will perform? I'm sorry for being so rude to you before but you need to stop with your crazy posts all over the place. It's very annoying to see someone so biased 

and you dont see any irony in that at all?

Of course you would post on this.. Shocker. Can't see what this has to do with you and no not really. I don't go around defending Sony and bashing ms or Nintendo. I love gears of war and love brawl. I know why people choose other platforms that why I don't go around defending Sony to totters posts like its my life kowenicki... Not that you can't say the same. It's annoying my username is Playstaiongamer as A. The obvious spelling mistake and B. it type casts me. I do wish to put this behind us but when I see you and Argh_collage posting the same stuff everyday whenever you can its annoying. From now on il just report you rather then lowering myself to a low level :)

PlaystaionGamer said:
Argh_College said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Argh_College said:

Sony leave the handheld market, not only you arent giving us good games like 3ds but you are also being absolute humiliated by competition.

You annoy me more then any other person on this site, your a mega troll and you never get banned. You clearly hate playstation and voice your ridiculous MS orientated views all overt the place.

why don't you go play halo... Or gears.. Or halo... Or gea.... OR go play on your Microsoft Surface that wil outsell everything by 400,000,000 by the end of tomorrow. 

Oh trust me I'm not Vita hardcore fan.. Who said this has anything to do with how the PS4 will perform? I'm sorry for being so rude to you before but you need to stop with your crazy posts all over the place. It's very annoying to see someone so biased 

Easy man i just overestimate things... hyperbole.

we all know Wii u will outsell Ps4 by at least 100m units.

Argh_College said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Argh_College said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Argh_College said:

Easy man i just overestimate things... hyperbole.

we all know Wii u will outsell Ps4 by at least 100m units.

Lol that could happen. 

kowenicki said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
kowenicki said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Argh_College said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Argh_College said:

Of course you would post on this.. Shocker. Can't see what this has to do with you and no not really. I don't go around defending Sony and bashing ms or Nintendo. I love gears of war and love brawl. I know why people choose other platforms that why I don't go around defending Sony to totters posts like its my life kowenicki... Not that you can't say the same. It's annoying my username is Playstaiongamer as A. The obvious spelling mistake and B. it type casts me. I do wish to put this behind us but when I see you and Argh_collage posting the same stuff everyday whenever you can its annoying. From now on il just report you rather then lowering myself to a low level :)

ok then.  carry on.

Fiends?

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
kowenicki said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
kowenicki said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Argh_College said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Argh_College said:

ok then.  carry on.

Fiends?

Spelling isn't your strong point is it?  Unless you are calling me a fiend!?

LOL it's not but my ipad changes everything and I never proof read it. 

Kenology said:
JoeTheBro said:

That's how almost every Vita owner feels too (about Vita instead of 3DS of course). For those of us like me that are interested in it, the great games just keep flowing in. The system already is fantastic and Sony has convinced Vita owners that the content just keeps coming, they just need to convince everyone else.

As it stands; Vita = 3DS X 20. Apparently people don't like good games, as sales show. ;)

lol.  Translation: "We Sony/Vita fans have superior taste and that's why we choose Vita over 3DS"

You guys kill me with your elitist attitudes.  Tastes can be different, but they don't have to be hierarchical.  Just makes you come off as a little bitter and defensive, really.

Dude you can't just quote me out of context. When I posted that I was responding to a 3DS guy who said the opposite. I mirrored his post to show in this case the grass is always greener on your side of the fence. No need to twist my words into some "elitist" post. Plus I had a winky face! Those are the universal sign of "hehehe I'm just joshing around."

PlaystaionGamer said:
kowenicki said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Argh_College said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Argh_College said:

Anyway, does it matter? Relax, take it easy.

I can't stand reading your posts, they want to make me slash my wrists. But that's my problem.

Live and let live. :)

Tbh I think Sony should abandon the console games on handheld approach and use a more suited approach for the handheld market. The group Sony are aiming the Vita at are the same group who say "I'd rather play it on a big screen" and wouldn't of picked up Declassified even it did review well, what I think Sony has underestimated is how different the content and approach in the handheld market has to be from consoles to take off. An example is Zelda on handhelds doesn't play like Zelda on consoles in fact not as many games can grace both markets with the same level of success with out changes being made.

Sony's studios appear inconsistent on handhelds not because they're bad or don't care but because handhelds bring certain limitations that require some effort in design and balance of hardware resources to get around.

fillet said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
kowenicki said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Argh_College said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Argh_College said:

Anyway, does it matter? Relax, take it easy.

I can't stand reading your posts, they want to make me slash my wrists. But that's my problem.

Live and let live. :)

I would say the same too but your new and I haven't seen you before. Sadly.